People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
4 weeks ago#21
not_shawn_z posted...
SSjYagami posted...
Bistro2 posted...
SSjYagami posted...
not_shawn_z posted...
SSjYagami posted...
Godstriker8 posted...
It's only people on this board saying this crap.

Yeah, no, it's not. To say it is "crap" is an exaggeration but it's a relatively common sentiment that TF is the weakest of the series.

I have literally never seen anyone say that and I'm a huge DKC follower. TF is great, but more importantly it's better than Returns in every way, so..

Nope, TF was poorly designed and had bad controls, bad sound effects, bad camera, you name it. Music was okay, graphics were fine, but that doesn't win it many points.

Ignore this guy. He's always trying to annoy others on the Switch boards.

You just hate contrary opinions.

I'm all for them, but that doesn't make things like "there are 52 genders" or your post about TF any less ridiculous

Well I agree with half of that.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 weeks ago#22
LuigiFan835 posted...
If you say tropical freeze was a bad game then your opinion on anything is automatically completely invalid,

[citation needed]
http://imgur.com/Ymr1psq.jpg
https://imgur.com/jjRtx0x.jpg

User Info: DekuFireMage

DekuFireMage
4 weeks ago#23
SSjYagami posted...
Sorry your bad opinion is challenged

You're not really challenging anything though, you're just saying the game is bad and features in it are bad without giving any examples or explaining why.

User Info: HorrorSindicate

HorrorSindicate
4 weeks ago#24
People say a lot s*** online... It's best to ignore it most of the time. I'm not a Nintendo fanboy and loved DKC TF. It, Bayonetta 2 and TMS are the only games I really play on the Wii U (and VC games).
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder

SSjYagami
4 weeks ago#25
DekuFireMage posted...
SSjYagami posted...

You're not really challenging anything though, you're just saying the game is bad and features in it are bad without giving any examples or explaining why.

Most people in here are just saying it is good without giving any examples or explaining why, so why should I? But I will.

Sounds suck (specifically the characters, very cartoony and childish, unlike the original trilogy which was a bit more realistic), music is forgettable but not bad, camera sucks, physics feel weird, and the enemies are boring.

How's that?
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
4 weeks ago#26
Wario_man posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
If you say tropical freeze was a bad game then your opinion on anything is automatically completely invalid,

[citation needed]

The fact that it's a well-designed game
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
4 weeks ago#27
LuigiFan835 posted...
Wario_man posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...

[citation needed]

It is called subjective opinion. I am not proclaiming your opinion invalid for believing the game to be good. The game is average. Run of the mill. It is neither good, nor bad. Certainly not a worthy successor to the excellent classic trilogy, but also not a catastrophic insult to the series.

User Info: LuigiFan835

LuigiFan835
4 weeks ago#28
ROB45 posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...
Wario_man posted...
LuigiFan835 posted...

[citation needed]

It is called subjective opinion. I am not proclaiming your opinion invalid for believing the game to be good. The game is average. Run of the mill. It is neither good, nor bad. Certainly not a worthy successor to the excellent classic trilogy, but also not a catastrophic insult to the series.

You can not like a game and still recognize that it's well-made. For example, I think Zelda OoT but I can see that it's a well-designed game.
3DS FC:1375-8350-6103; Switch FC: 5454-0571-3814
Mii Name: Luigi; NNID: MARIOS_BRO123

User Info: DekuFireMage

DekuFireMage
4 weeks ago#29
SSjYagami posted...
DekuFireMage posted...
SSjYagami posted...

Most people in here are just saying it is good without giving any examples or explaining why, so why should I? But I will.

Sounds suck (specifically the characters, very cartoony and childish, unlike the original trilogy which was a bit more realistic), music is forgettable but not bad, camera sucks, physics feel weird, and the enemies are boring.

How's that?

Yeah that's better, now you've started an up an actual argument with a challenging opinion.

But I don't actually care about TF or the DKC series that much so I'm not actually going to argue anything here.

SSjYagami
4 weeks ago#30
DekuFireMage posted...
SSjYagami posted...
DekuFireMage posted...
SSjYagami posted...

How's that?

Yeah that's better, now you've started an up an actual argument with a challenging opinion.

But I don't actually care about TF or the DKC series that much so I'm not actually going to argue anything here.

Well that was anticlimactic.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. People are actually saying Tropical Freeze was a bad game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived