So since the Wii Shop Channel is ending which games are still worth getting?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So since the Wii Shop Channel is ending which games are still worth getting?

User Info: 6-19-7

6-19-7
1 month ago#1
Especially among games which aren't on the Wii U's eShop?
Not a native english speaker - Post-ALBW Zelda detractor - If you're not a Metroid fan and don't give any form of support to it, you are my enemy

User Info: RaisinBizzle

RaisinBizzle
1 month ago#2
Damn when is it ending? I'm pretty sure rondo of blood is only on the Wii channel. Maybe sin and punishment as well.
3DS friend code: 1075-0729-0396
Currently Playing: Othello, Dominos, Chinese Checkers

User Info: cvfan

cvfan
1 month ago#3
RaisinBizzle posted...
Damn when is it ending? I'm pretty sure rondo of blood is only on the Wii channel. Maybe sin and punishment as well.

March 31st 2018 they're shutting down the ability to add Wii points to the shop. January 2019 all Wii Shop functionality is shutting down.
XBL GT: CVmaniac, 3DS FC: 0216-0930-9701, PSN ID: cvmaniac, Wii U ID: CVFan31.

User Info: Littlefoot

Littlefoot
1 month ago#4
Mega Man 9 and 10 are good if you're looking for some platforming actiion.
Wii U kicks the PS4's and Xbox One's ass

User Info: 6-19-7

6-19-7
1 month ago#5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZ91uR4KGd8

GameXplain just answered to my call.
Not a native english speaker - Post-ALBW Zelda detractor - If you're not a Metroid fan and don't give any form of support to it, you are my enemy

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
1 month ago#6
You guys need to get the Konami Rebirth games. So far the only way to play them is exclusively from the Wii Shop. Contra Rebirth is phenomenal, need to get the others
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
1 month ago#7
Chrono Trigger.

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
1 month ago#8
Zombie Panic in Wonderland is awesome!
Currently Playing: Adventures of Pip (XONE); Titanfall (XONE); Splatoon (Wii U); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: Naisho

Naisho
1 month ago#9
Oh s***!!! I still need to buy Wii mote to be able to buy some games!

User Info: Salogy

Salogy
1 month ago#10
I downloaded Ogre Battle: MOTBQ on my Wii a long time ago. I have Ogre Battle and Tactics Ogre on my Playstation but the SNES version of MOTBQ plays differently than the PS version. This makes me annoyed that both games aren't on the N3DS VC in NA or on the SNES classic. I have always loved the Ogre Battle Saga.
"In truth, they haven't been allowed for ages, we've just never enforced the rule" -SineNomine on presigs
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So since the Wii Shop Channel is ending which games are still worth getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived