Huh, the Wii U's North American Virtual Console hit 300 games today

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Huh, the Wii U's North American Virtual Console hit 300 games today

User Info: Claytronic

Claytronic
2 months ago#1
After the Switch's launch in March I didn't think it was going to happen for the Wii U, but today's additions (Digital Champ: Battle Boxing, Legend of Hero Tonma, Moto Roader) hit 300, nearly five years after the console's launch. For comparison, the Wii's (North American) Virtual Console took 2.5 years from launch to hit 300 games (Majora's Mask was the Wii's 300th, and Nintendo actually created a video hosted on the Nintendo Channel to mark the occasion; who else remembers this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MqFsZHrgOw).

Can't imagine we're going to see very many more for the WIi U, though.
A friend of mine thought that he had an NES toploader, until I informed him that it was a Super NES.

User Info: SaturnSnowman

SaturnSnowman
2 months ago#2
My guess is they'll stop at the end of the year

Until then we'll keep getting odd turbo-graphics games not many people want except Rondo of Blood (Which I doubt we will get at this point)
I like games and anime. My favorite games include the following: Mother 1-3, Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Cross, Zelda LA-ALttP-OoT-MM-ALBW, and Super Smash Bros.
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Huh, the Wii U's North American Virtual Console hit 300 games today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived