Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
1 month ago#1
I bought it and went in with very little expectations due to the motion controls, because motion controls aren't fun to me. Surprisingly though, it's not that bad. Some of the other vehicles are kind of tedious and slightly difficult to get used to, but overall, I actually really like this game. You really don't have to move the gamepad around all the time like I thought, which is what put me off instantly.

This is a solid game and seems like an expansion of the Star Fox 2 game that they scrapped. Anyone agree or do you hate it? Maybe I was just in the mood for Star Fox and it was the timing. Sometimes that happens with me and a certain genre or series...I may not be in the mood then and think, meh, but sometimes I'm really digging it when the time is right.

User Info: digressive

digressive
1 month ago#2
Yes, I really enjoyed it, despite the negative reception it got. However, I had played very, very little of any of the previous games, so I wasn't upset that it wasn't more of the same.

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
1 month ago#3
digressive posted...
Yes, I really enjoyed it, despite the negative reception it got. However, I had played very, very little of any of the previous games, so I wasn't upset that it wasn't more of the same.

I think Star Fox 64 is the best Star Fox game ever. I was also obsessed with the Rumble Pak that came with the game and I loved the tank and even the submarine vehicle. I think it was just N64 days, I utterly loved any game on that system...no matter how good or s***ty.

User Info: GuyKopski

GuyKopski
1 month ago#4
Miyamoto did.

User Info: OboyHowdy

OboyHowdy
1 month ago#5
I did. Guard, too.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!
Loved the game, really surprised at the negative reactions towards it.

Baby gamers, what can you do?
Brawl-FC-1203-8953-0974 (X40)
"Help!!! I'm being attacked by white transparent ninjas!" - pipeman

User Info: colt85

colt85
1 month ago#7
Not at all. One of the worst ones and not because of the controls. Liked the final Wolf fight though.
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
3DS (2294 6040 1182) NNID (Calkubo)

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
1 month ago#8
Best star fox to date.

The 64 title is a close second but is tough to play with the c buttons and joystick mapped moves

User Info: lowuw

lowuw
1 month ago#9
Super underrated. I really liked the game.

User Info: Jumpmandk

Jumpmandk
1 month ago#10
It was no where near as bad as I thought it would be, but I found it very uninteresting on the whole.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived