Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

User Info: macknifficent89

macknifficent89
2 months ago#11
no

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
2 months ago#12
YAMBAG84 posted...
digressive posted...
Yes, I really enjoyed it, despite the negative reception it got. However, I had played very, very little of any of the previous games, so I wasn't upset that it wasn't more of the same.

I think Star Fox 64 is the best Star Fox game ever. I was also obsessed with the Rumble Pak that came with the game and I loved the tank and even the submarine vehicle. I think it was just N64 days, I utterly loved any game on that system...no matter how good or s***ty.

Just bought Zero despite reviews and glad to see this. I am a big StarFox fan. SNES and beyond. StarFox 64 and Adventures are my favorite so I hope this comes close. Its basically the game that made me decide to buy the system over a switch. Right now I only have Mario Kart 8(came with my system digitally), Mario Party 10 (to keep wife off my case haha), StarFox Zero and Guard(me) and ZombiU(got for like $5, couldnt resist). I have yet to play yet, may go home tonight amd bust it open now.
Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it. - Chrono Cross

Yeto_Reacher
2 months ago#13
slymshady posted...
Best star fox to date.

The 64 title is a close second but is tough to play with the c buttons and joystick mapped moves

Out of curiousity, why do you think this? Its a bold statement(I havnt played yet, so not to argue).
Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it. - Chrono Cross

User Info: GenesisOne

GenesisOne
2 months ago#14
Nah... unfortunately I found it surprisingly bad. It's probably my least favorite Star Fox game. I'd rank SNES Star Fox, 64 and Assault all above Zero. I haven't played DS or SF2, but I suspect if I would play SF2, I'd enjoy it more than Zero as well.

User Info: Robin_Mask

Robin_Mask
2 months ago#15
If only they finally went for a sequel instead of a lousy ass remake for the 5th time.
My YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8OmMlZXYXJmAi_f1vvNPg
This Gen: FFX/X-2=FFXIITZA=Witcher 3>DOOM>Friday the 13th

User Info: AirBorneCoffeeT

AirBorneCoffeeT
2 months ago#16
If it wasn't for the screen switching and had the controls been a little tighter I think it would have been pretty decent.
"What are you waiting for, Mr. Howel? Start talking into a fish!"
-The Skipper (Early B & W episode of Gilligan's Island)

User Info: jaZzyjeff818

jaZzyjeff818
2 months ago#17
I’ve been thinking about picking this one up just to give a little more attention to my Wii U. Never really played a Star Fox game before. What’s the cheapest this game has gone for?

Yeto_Reacher
2 months ago#18
Robin_Mask posted...
If only they finally went for a sequel instead of a lousy ass remake for the 5th time.

Why, so you can complain "it isn't a Star Fox game"?
Peppy: You're improving, Fox! That's what I like to see.

Yeto_Reacher
2 months ago#19
GenesisOne posted...
Nah... unfortunately I found it surprisingly bad. It's probably my least favorite Star Fox game. I'd rank SNES Star Fox, 64 and Assault all above Zero. I haven't played DS or SF2, but I suspect if I would play SF2, I'd enjoy it more than Zero as well.

XD

Yeto_Reacher
2 months ago#20
jaZzyjeff818 posted...
I’ve been thinking about picking this one up just to give a little more attention to my Wii U. Never really played a Star Fox game before. What’s the cheapest this game has gone for?

Like $30 but comes with Star Fox Zero and Star Fox Guard (2 games)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived