Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
1 month ago#31
No. The coop was pretty fun for the most part though.

User Info: MDS2005

MDS2005
1 month ago#32
Eye of the Beholder posted...
Loved the game, really surprised at the negative reactions towards it.

Baby gamers, what can you do?
...or whatever.

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
1 month ago#33
ROB45 posted...
No. The coop was pretty fun for the most part though.

Yes. I forgot about the co-op. This was actually the best part of the game. The developers should have taken it a step further and used the co-op for online multiplayer battles.

User Info: CT24

CT24
1 month ago#34
I didn't think it was as bad as some say but I really have no desire to play it again (Of the three SF games I've played SNES/64/Zero, Zero is definitely my least favorite of the three).

Why did they have to rehash the same plot again? Assault had its faults but it at least tried to continue the story.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#35
CT24 posted...
Why did they have to rehash the same plot again?

Probably because SF0 was meant to be a reboot?
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: slymshady

slymshady
1 month ago#36
Yeto_Reacher posted...
slymshady posted...
Best star fox to date.

The 64 title is a close second but is tough to play with the c buttons and joystick mapped moves

Out of curiousity, why do you think this? Its a bold statement(I havnt played yet, so not to argue).

I loved the on rails section of star fox zero, mostly the gyro controls to aim. Could have done without the gamepad to aim but it's not a deal breaker and adds another layer to it. Wish the option to disable it was available though....options are always good.

As for star fox 64, it's obviously more playable with a n64 controller, but the c buttons and using the joystick at the same time is not very responsive

Limited lives, no ability to save and clunky controls (land master) make it tough to go back to. Maybe the 3DS version fixed these issues

User Info: bigjclassic

bigjclassic
1 month ago#37
Eye of the Beholder posted...
Loved the game, really surprised at the negative reactions towards it.

Baby gamers, what can you do?
PSN/steam: classicviolence Switch FC: 441991068406 3DS: 087719974865
Gamefaqs: Home of mod-alts, shills, sock puppets, and mentally ill trolls

CT24
1 month ago#38
Why are people "baby gamers" if they disliked Zero?

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
1 month ago#39
CT24 posted...
Why are people "baby gamers" if they disliked Zero?

Because the controls are great and there's literally nothing to complain about there.

Sticks would be waaaay too slow and clunky for this game. It's like how sticks are a massive handicap in Splatoon.
FC 1504 5709 4054

CT24
1 month ago#40
Can't people have differing opinions without being insulted? Not everyone's going to like all the games I like or vice versa.

Again, I actually didn't hate the game and got 70/70 medals. I can see though that some will love the game and some will dislike it.

Also, for the record, I would encourage people to try it out and give it a chance at least because they might like it. At least give a game a chance before you say you don't like it (some people criticize SFZ without having played it which I find kind of weird).
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Did anyone find Star Fox Zero surprisingly good?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived