Who still plays

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who still plays

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
1 month ago#21
I have a backlog, so yeah.

User Info: jaZzyjeff818

jaZzyjeff818
1 month ago#22
Twilight Princess HD and Super Mario 3D World here

User Info: star_ark

star_ark
1 month ago#23
i normally play something each week but this week is all about evil within 2 and ps4. then i'll go back to color splash, star fox zero, botw and tms

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#24
I play smash bros at least once a week. Been meaning to finish some old games though, and there's mario kart 8
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
1 month ago#25
Oh, yeah. I am still loving the hell out of Splatoon ranked mode, and hating it all at the same time. It seems like the closer I get to S+99, the worse the latency and the teammates get.

User Info: slightlord

slightlord
1 month ago#26
I have been playing Smash Bros., Lego Marvel, Mario Kart 8, Warriors Orochi 3, and Call of Duty Ghosts. I never thought I would like a home console Call of Duty title until I played it with pointer controls. The other games are games I have been playing since they released on the console. I also sprinkle in Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate every once in a while.

I should probably get around to beating Breath of the Wild...

Owning a Switch has not replaced Wii U for me; rather, it replaced 3DS. Even though I play Switch just a little bit more as a handheld than a home console (like 51/49 ratio), I feel like Switch is such a step up from 3DS that I cannot go back right now. Meanwhile, Wii U does not feel as irrelevant because it has pointer controls (note: I hate motion controls and believe they should be dead so Switch including them and not pointer controls is a huge letdown for me), decent graphics/physics, and off-tv co-op (going back to split-screen is f***ing devastating).
I lost my second born daughter. I hope my pain is one you never EVER experience. In loving memory of Iyolah Phaeri Hassan 3-31-2006

User Info: Ultima_D_Strike

Ultima_D_Strike
1 month ago#27
I do, playing BotW, XCX and Smash from time to time.
GameFAQs the place with worthless mods.

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
1 month ago#28
Not much as I usually on PS4. I need to get back to Xenoblade Chronicles X as I have not played in a month and still on chapter 7. I still have a Wii U backlog including Breath of the Wild I really really need to get to so I don't own a Switch yet.

User Info: kaminarikid

kaminarikid
1 month ago#29
I play Smash Bros. on a regular basis. Currently preparing to get my ass handed to me in a local tourney next week.
https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Kaminari_Kid.png

User Info: Grizzmeister

Grizzmeister
1 month ago#30
kaminarikid posted...
I play Smash Bros. on a regular basis. Currently preparing to get my ass handed to me in a local tourney next week.

When I play Sm4sh online people are either much better or much worse than I am. It's funky because there doesn't seem to be much of a middle ground. I guess that's because the Wii U has such a small installed userbase that the competition is either pro Smashers or little kids.
Speaking on condition of anonymity.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Who still plays

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived