Wii U game pad issues

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U game pad issues

User Info: LinkTryForce

LinkTryForce
1 month ago#1
Recently, seemingly overnight my Wii U has been having problems. I've been able to pinpoint that the problems come from the Game Pad itself. The issues go as follows.
·My Touchscreen is the biggest problem. It hardly responds and if it does, it's only when you put a large amount pressure on the screen.
·Whenever I press the R/ZR on the gamepad, the menu moves the the final page with only one press, where the L/ZL moves one page pre button press.
·My Wii U gamepad has been refunded synced.
I frequently clean my system and leave it on the stand at night, I use it for NetFlix and it's my only game console I use as of right now. I have been a little lazy on cleaning it however, and one night I left it on the floor due to being exhausted from work the same day. I've (obviously) turned it off and on again, and even left it off for a week, and I've cleaned it to the best of my ability I think.

LinkTryForce
1 month ago#2
Also, by pressing A I can't launch the game but pressing X does switch the screens from TV to Gamepad like jormal.

LinkTryForce
1 month ago#3
LinkTryForce posted...
Also, by pressing A I can't launch the game but pressing X does switch the screens from TV to Gamepad like jormal.

None of the sticks or the D-Pad work
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U game pad issues

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived