Most difficult games you've played on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Most difficult games you've played on the Wii U?

User Info: red_car

red_car
1 month ago#1
Bowhemoth level in Runbow takes a little bit of practice. Beating Classic mode in Smash 4 on the highest difficulty without losing any lives is pretty tough (I haven't done it). Champion's Road in SM3DW gets mentioned for being difficult once in a while.

I haven't played too many difficult games on this system yet. Which games gave you the most difficult challenges?
-----

User Info: legefy

legefy
1 month ago#2
Tokyo Mirage Sessions had some seriously rough boss fights. Admittedly it wasn't challenging in the fun way that the SMT titles normally are but I'll bring it up nevertheless.
I need power over the people! The stupid, stupid people!

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
1 month ago#3
Oh yeah, boosting the difficulty on Smash does get difficult!

Disregarding that though, probably Zombi U; in my defense, I played it offline. I was unaware I could get extra items from zombies that were the characters of other players, so I played it whilst visiting my mom. I need to revisit it now that I know that, I made it to the very last bit and never finished it!
Currently Playing: Adventures of Pip (XONE); Titanfall (XONE); Splatoon (Wii U); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
1 month ago#4
DKCTF, I find it very hard

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
1 month ago#5
Star Fox Zero
Peppy: You're improving, Fox! That's what I like to see.

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
1 month ago#6
Star Fox Zero

User Info: red_car

red_car
1 month ago#7
Are you guys saying Star Fox Zero because of the controls? Or is it something else?

I haven't played it.
-----

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
1 month ago#8
red_car posted...
Are you guys saying Star Fox Zero because of the controls? Or is it something else?

I haven't played it.

I believe it has legitimate difficulty in addition to the controls complaint.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
1 month ago#9
red_car posted...

I haven't played it.

Not controls. The controls take patience and practice to master.

The game is very fast and to get gold medals and the top scores is difficult. Plus well it was the most difficult Andross final battle in the series imo.
Vargas: Why not? Quinlan doesn't have a monopoly on hunches.

User Info: Waluigi_FOREVER

Waluigi_FOREVER
1 month ago#10
Ninja gaiden 3. Play that on ultimate ninja. Final boss on ultimate ninja felt like you needed some luck to beat it. The ninja trials are near impossible solo too once you get to the very hard ones.
3ds FC: 3196-3191-7257 and In game name is Ass-Hat
KB BR pokemon for trade http://preview.tinyurl.com/nkdnytd
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Most difficult games you've played on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived