Any other rare Wii U games yet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any other rare Wii U games yet?

User Info: White Wolf Kiba

White Wolf Kiba
1 month ago#11
Also when talking about Devil's Third always point out that the US version is the expensive one, the PAL version can be bought for less than 15 euros and is very common.
I bought mine a long time ago for less than 15 euros tho I only started playing it few days back and I must admit, as expected I actually enjoy it, pretty underrated game.
https://www.youtube.com/c/GamingPalOllieMK
Gaming Pal Ollie - Video Game reviews and talk

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
1 month ago#12
Is the stand alone green case copy of New Super Luigi U rare? I know people were talking about it being rare but the gamestop close to me has it for around $25 used. It has been there for awhile so I may get it next time I am there if they still have it.

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
1 month ago#13
Mercenary12451 posted...
Is the stand alone green case copy of New Super Luigi U rare?

yes

gamestop

Don't forget that it's basically a DLC expansion for NSMBU. $25 used isn't that cheap, especially when it's a gamespot used copy, which means it's probably in a terrible condition.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: Mercenary12451

Mercenary12451
1 month ago#14
jimi_dini posted...
Mercenary12451 posted...
Is the stand alone green case copy of New Super Luigi U rare?

yes

gamestop

Don't forget that it's basically a DLC expansion for NSMBU. $25 used isn't that cheap, especially when it's a gamespot used copy, which means it's probably in a terrible condition.

I have never had problems with my closet gamestop used games

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
1 month ago#15
White Wolf Kiba posted...
The PAL versions of the Pac Man Ghostly Adventures games are still very expensive, they never went down in price.

Well the game is mediocre and the voice acting is horrible so unless you are a collector across the pond I say AVOID. Just IMO.
Frog: Lower thine guard, and thou'rt allowing the enemy in.

White Wolf Kiba
1 month ago#16
Yeto_Reacher posted...
The PAL versions of the Pac Man Ghostly Adventures games are still very expensive, they never went down in price.

Well the game is mediocre and the voice acting is horrible so unless you are a collector across the pond I say AVOID. Just IMO.

I already have the first one on Steam and like it a lot
But I got the Steam version for like $3 tops and the physical version isn't worth more than $15 most yet the PAL versions of both games cost an obscene amount of money

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
4 weeks ago#17
Yeto_Reacher posted...

But I got the Steam version for like $3 tops and the physical version isn't worth more than $15 most yet the PAL versions of both games cost an obscene amount of money

Like roughly how much you talking?
Frog: Lower thine guard, and thou'rt allowing the enemy in.

User Info: SS4kronos33

SS4kronos33
4 weeks ago#18
for me the stand alone super luigi u game and tank tank tank have been hard to come by.Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a hit and miss at times but i will mostly break down and buy online either from ebay or amazon
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata (1959-2015).

White Wolf Kiba
4 weeks ago#19
Yeto_Reacher posted...
Yeto_Reacher posted...

Like roughly how much you talking?

well over 50 euros after shipping
just not worth that much IMO

I guess I could get the US physical versions and well...yeah

White Wolf Kiba
4 weeks ago#20
SS4kronos33 posted...
for me the stand alone super luigi u game and tank tank tank have been hard to come by.Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a hit and miss at times but i will mostly break down and buy online either from ebay or amazon

I'll probably cave and buy tank tank tank in a couple weeks, I actually want to play the game and have been waiting for its price to go down for a long time now, never did here in europe
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any other rare Wii U games yet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived