Why Mario Party 10 is bad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why Mario Party 10 is bad

User Info: NGageBro

NGageBro
1 month ago#1
• No classic boards, and the boards the game does have are all mediocre
• There’s barely any decisions you can make on your turn, it’s usually just what dice to roll, so it’s pretty much all chance
• Only 5 maps for Mario Party
• Only 3 maps for Bowser Party (all of which are taken from Mario Party)
• Only 10 Bowser minigames
• It’s too easy for Bowser to win
• Amiibo boards are boring because they all have the same general layout and they are all just squares; even the fact that you can make different parts of the board based off of different characters doesn’t mitigate this
• For some reason you have to tap your amiibo for almost every action
• There is considerably less content when compared to Mario Party 9

This game is really bad, as it was generally really boring.
Mario RPG: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM > SPM > PJ > PiT > CS > SS > DT
Pokemon: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 5

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
1 month ago#2
I like it. Its more fun when you have people over. Mario Party isn't as much fun solo.
Frog: Lower thine guard, and thou'rt allowing the enemy in.

NGageBro
1 month ago#3
Yeto_Reacher posted...
I like it. Its more fun when you have people over. Mario Party isn't as much fun solo.

I had two people over almost every time I played
Mario RPG: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM > SPM > PJ > PiT > CS > SS > DT

Yeto_Reacher
1 month ago#4
NGageBro posted...
Yeto_Reacher posted...

Well sorry you didnt like it. It is certainly no masterpiece but as far as mini game compliations go you could do far worse IMO. I dont play with amiibos though so I couldn't tell you what that mode offers. Its like a simple board game with Mario characters and some of the mini games are the best in the series...some not so much. Its a pretty generic formula so I can understand why you didnt really like it...but hey DK is back!!!

NGageBro
1 month ago#5
Yeto_Reacher posted...
NGageBro posted...
Yeto_Reacher posted...

Well sorry you didnt like it. It is certainly no masterpiece but as far as mini game compliations go you could do far worse IMO. I dont play with amiibos though so I couldn't tell you what that mode offers. Its like a simple board game with Mario characters and some of the mini games are the best in the series...some not so much. Its a pretty generic formula so I can understand why you didnt really like it...but hey DK is back!!!

The previous games were so much better, and even though 9 was pretty mediocre as well it still had more content than this game, so it feels like mostly a downgrade
Mario RPGs: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM > SPM > PJ = PiT > CS > SS > DT

Yeto_Reacher
1 month ago#6
NGageBro posted...
Yeto_Reacher posted...
NGageBro posted...
Yeto_Reacher posted...

The previous games were so much better, and even though 9 was pretty mediocre as well it still had more content than this game, so it feels like mostly a downgrade

Mario Party games havnt really evolves past like #5 with the microphone, theg are basically virtual game boards that show off the tech. Still loving this one. Which boards did you play?

NGageBro
1 month ago#7
Yeto_Reacher posted...
NGageBro posted...
Yeto_Reacher posted...
NGageBro posted...
Yeto_Reacher posted...

Mario Party games havnt really evolves past like #5 with the microphone, theg are basically virtual game boards that show off the tech. Still loving this one. Which boards did you play?

Played the Mario, Yoshi, Luigi, Peach, and Bowser amiibo boards, plus at least one round of each of the Mario Party and Bowser Party boards. In Bowser Party, we played each board twice, and every time except once, Bowser won. And we switched who plays as Bowser, so I think the mode is rigged in his favor.
Mario RPGs: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM64 > SPM > PJ = PiT > CS > SS > DT

User Info: wellington

wellington
4 weeks ago#8
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805619-mario-party-10
calling all chess fans http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=576430

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#9
wellington posted...
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/805619-mario-party-10

Dead board
Mario RPGs: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM64 > SPM > PJ = PiT > CS > SS > DT
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Why Mario Party 10 is bad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived