I wish the Wii U's eShop had better sales.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I wish the Wii U's eShop had better sales.

User Info: PresidentPanda

PresidentPanda
4 weeks ago#1
A lot of the time, a huge chunk of the games on sale are by that RCMADIAX(sp?) developer and other mediocre (At best) games. Feels like forever since Ittle Dew and Elliot's Quest have been on sale. Not to mention, VC games rarely go on sale.

Anyone think the eShop might have any good deals around Black Friday or Christmas time?
My Mario Maker levels:
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/CONKER-RULES

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
4 weeks ago#2
It had quite a few really great sales.
I'm from Europe though.

And I'm pretty sure there will be a big Humble Bundle this year. It hasn't happened yet, and I guess Nintendo wants to add some Swotch games, so they wait as long as they can.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
4 weeks ago#3
I wish the 3DS eShop had better sales too. I managed to nab LttP for 40% off only because they did some sort of MyNintendo promotion.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I wish the Wii U's eShop had better sales.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived