I play my Wii U more so than my Switch for one simple reason...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I play my Wii U more so than my Switch for one simple reason...

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#11
The daily log was great and all, but I'm not going to play games I don't care about anymore just to track my play time.

That said, I still play smash and mk8. I've been meaning to finish some other games too, like shovel knight (which, btw, still has one more update coming) and shantae
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
4 weeks ago#12
Rockies posted...
Man, I like the Wii U, but this board is pathetic and insane. It was obviously a flop. The Switch is cool and is clearly destined to easily eclipse the Wii U. Half the topics I see here now are people acting like hipsters for refusing to play the Switch, and usually, like this one, they're full of blatant lies and delusions. The Switch does have an activity log (sure it's less detailed, but who cares, it does the job). There are Switch games to play that aren't on Wii U (Doom, Skyrim, Odyssey, etc. - and even if I'm to interpret that post as meaning Nintendo exclusives, Odyssey alone is almost worth it).

https://i.imgur.com/9Cfrqoq.png
Frog: Lower thine guard, and thou'rt allowing the enemy in.

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
4 weeks ago#13
If the Switch gets Virtual Console, I won't be interested in paying full price for games I already on Wii U and Wii, including Neo Geo games.
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I play my Wii U more so than my Switch for one simple reason...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived