The Wii U is the best console of all time for couch co-op

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U is the best console of all time for couch co-op

User Info: NGageBro

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#11
Wrong. GameCube and N64 were better. They actually had proper Mario Parties and good Mario Sports and Kart games.
Mario RPGs: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM64 > SPM > PJ = PiT > CS > SS > DT
Pokemon: 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 7 > 6 > 5

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#12
NGageBro posted...
Wrong. GameCube and N64 were better. They actually had proper Mario Parties and good Mario Sports and Kart games.

lol are those the only games you play co-op?

Also you can't possibly tell me that Mario Kart 8 is not better than double dash.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#13
Gargomon251 posted...
NGageBro posted...

lol are those the only games you play co-op?

Also you can't possibly tell me that Mario Kart 8 is not better than double dash.

No, I play more. Those along with SSB are just the best couch co-op Nintendo games. Only reason I didn’t mention SSB is because SSB4 is better than Melee. Even then, there are a lot of other good co-op games as well.

It really is. DD does a lot better
Mario RPGs: TTYD > BM > SSS > SMRPG > BIS = PM64 > SPM > PJ = PiT > CS > SS > DT

User Info: carljenk

carljenk
4 weeks ago#14
NGageBro posted...

Which I can play on my Wii U.
Sorry if my posts make you feel emotional. It is not my intent.
Make America Nazi-Free Again. #NoMoreNazis #Wolf2

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
4 weeks ago#15
NGageBro posted...

double dash is the worst kart since the mode 7 titles. they messed with the mechanics and the way items work.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: mooocooow02

mooocooow02
4 weeks ago#16
No it really isn't. There aren't enough good games on it that take advantage.

Sadly co op is gone but hopefully the Switch can replicate the 64
Please understand. I don't want the NX to fail I just assume that it will.

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#17
carljenk posted...
NGageBro posted...

There’s no GameCube VC on Wii U. Plus I forgot to mention Kirby Air Ride.

Gargomon251 posted...
NGageBro posted...

double dash is the worst kart since the mode 7 titles. they messed with the mechanics and the way items work.

DD actually had better items just because there is no coin item to f*** you over in first place, a MUCH better battle mode, and a better character roster which actually makes you choose characters out of strategy.

User Info: Gum

Gum
4 weeks ago#18
NGageBro posted...
carljenk posted...
NGageBro posted...

Gargomon251 posted...
NGageBro posted...

DD actually had better items just because there is no coin item to f*** you over in first place, a MUCH better battle mode, and a better character roster which actually makes you choose characters out of strategy.

The U doesn't need VC though. A little something called "Nintendon't" exists which allows GameCube games to be played on the U
"Though I may not be highly paid, I, Asato Tsuzuki, choose not to focus on such menial concerns as salary."

NGageBro
4 weeks ago#19
Gum posted...
NGageBro posted...
carljenk posted...
NGageBro posted...

Gargomon251 posted...
NGageBro posted...

The U doesn't need VC though. A little something called "Nintendon't" exists which allows GameCube games to be played on the U

Fair enough, I guess.

User Info: Gum

Gum
4 weeks ago#20
NGageBro posted...
Gum posted...
NGageBro posted...
carljenk posted...
NGageBro posted...

Gargomon251 posted...
NGageBro posted...

Fair enough, I guess.

I do think it's interesting Nintendo never tried to do GameCube vc, however. You'd think they would have cashed in on that. Melee alone would make them enough money to recoup the costs.
"Though I may not be highly paid, I, Asato Tsuzuki, choose not to focus on such menial concerns as salary."
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U is the best console of all time for couch co-op

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived