11/16 NA VC Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 11/16 NA VC Topic

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
4 weeks ago#1
Looks like we're getting two TG-16 games today.

Break In: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/break-in-wii-u

Salamander (a.k.a. Life Force) https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/salamander-wii-u
I AM ERROR.

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 weeks ago#2
Just give us M&L bowsers inside story please! I just want to complete the trilogy on my wii u!
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: daggerofjustice

daggerofjustice
4 weeks ago#3
Looks like we're also getting

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/bomberman-panic-bomber-wii-u
(message deleted)

User Info: OboyHowdy

OboyHowdy
3 weeks ago#5
Ben111 posted...
Just give us M&L bowsers inside story please! I just want to complete the trilogy on my wii u!

Super Princess Peach, too. And Brawl, MK Wii, Smash 64...
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Ben111
3 weeks ago#6
OboyHowdy posted...
Ben111 posted...

Fire emblem Radiant Dawn, Zelda crossbow training, pokepark 2, pokemon conquest, pokemon battle revolution(would actually still be compatible with gen 4 games). Come on Nintendo the virtual console has so much potential!

Lhunthangion
3 weeks ago#7
Ben111 posted...
OboyHowdy posted...
Ben111 posted...

Fire emblem Radiant Dawn, Zelda crossbow training, pokepark 2, pokemon conquest, pokemon battle revolution(would actually still be compatible with gen 4 games). Come on Nintendo the virtual console has so much potential!

While it would be cool to get those games, it’s an absolute miracle that we’re still even getting any VC games at all at this point. Nintendo has moved on completely from the Wii U, so I doubt we’re going to get any further VC games from them. It’s been pretty much Konami leading the way with the TG-16 on the Wii U VC.

I plan to pick up Salamander. That’s one that never came out for the original Wii in the USA. If any of you are fans of Life Force on the NES, then you owe it to yourself to download it.
I AM ERROR.

Ben111
3 weeks ago#8
Lhunthangion posted...
Ben111 posted...
OboyHowdy posted...
Ben111 posted...

While it would be cool to get those games, it’s an absolute miracle that we’re still even getting any VC games at all at this point. Nintendo has moved on completely from the Wii U, so I doubt we’re going to get any further VC games from them. It’s been pretty much Konami leading the way with the TG-16 on the Wii U VC.

I plan to pick up Salamander. That’s one that never came out for the original Wii in the USA. If any of you are fans of Life Force on the NES, then you owe it to yourself to download it.

But why not just add a few more games. Adding the games file to the e shop is just easy money. 13 million wii u's is not exactly nothing.

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
3 weeks ago#9
The Panic Bomber link now redirects to an error page. It may have been delayed.

Lhunthangion
3 weeks ago#10
Venom3D posted...
The Panic Bomber link now redirects to an error page. It may have been delayed.

Just clicked on it again and it says it's available now. I wonder what's going on with it. I'll check the eShop later today when I get home to see if it's available.
I AM ERROR.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 11/16 NA VC Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived