11/16 NA VC Topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 11/16 NA VC Topic

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
4 weeks ago#11
I'm still fine with the TG-16 games trickling in... I just really wish we could get Rondo of Blood and the highly freaking unlikely Magical Chase...

I would be happy with Magical Chase being re-released in any form on any platform at this point.
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: OboyHowdy

OboyHowdy
4 weeks ago#12
Ben111 posted...
OboyHowdy posted...
Ben111 posted...
Just give us M&L bowsers inside story please! I just want to complete the trilogy on my wii u!

Super Princess Peach, too. And Brawl, MK Wii, Smash 64...

Fire emblem Radiant Dawn, Zelda crossbow training, pokepark 2, pokemon conquest, pokemon battle revolution(would actually still be compatible with gen 4 games). Come on Nintendo the virtual console has so much potential!

Yeeeep. Odd to not complete the M&L and Pokepark sagas. Pokepark 2 is actually very good.
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
4 weeks ago#13
Lhunthangion posted...
Venom3D posted...
The Panic Bomber link now redirects to an error page. It may have been delayed.

Just clicked on it again and it says it's available now. I wonder what's going on with it. I'll check the eShop later today when I get home to see if it's available.

I checked the eShop and Nintendo Game Store, but couldn't find it. I can access the game's page again using the above link, but can't find a "Buy Digital" button, even if I'm logged in. I remember something like this happening with Castlevania: Dracula X for New 3DS VC, which ended up delayed a week or two.

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
4 weeks ago#14
Yeah it’ll probably be saved for next week.

The only game I’m holding out hope for at this point is Castlevania: Rondo of Blood. Konami seems to be the only one supporting the VC at this point, and since it’s technically already available in the Wii-Shop, I’d say that there is indeed a small chance that we may get it.

However I would still encourage everyone to go to the Wii-Shop to download it ASAP if you haven’t already.
I AM ERROR.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. 11/16 NA VC Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived