Wait, is there no way around this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wait, is there no way around this?

User Info: Llamaman2

Llamaman2
4 weeks ago#11
MannyCav posted...
MariaAlteration posted...
So will any Wiimote work? Even third party? I'm looking on Amazon and I can't find any officially sold by Nintendo.

The last GameStop I walked into was still selling official character-branded Wiimotes for $30-$40. This was about a month ago.

Yeah those also are wii motion plus controllers so you don't need to bother finding that accessory if you wanted to play a game that uses it.
http://backloggery.com/llamaman2/sig.gif

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
4 weeks ago#12
Llamaman2 posted...
Yeah those also are wii motion plus controllers so you don't need to bother finding that accessory if you wanted to play a game that uses it.

All of about 3 total games.
Dr. Evil: My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
4 weeks ago#13
MariaAlteration posted...
Ok but will I be able to play XC with ONLY the gamepad with the disc though?? The few videos I've seen only show this with the VC version.

The VC version was updated to support the Wii U Gamepad. The disc version requires a Wii remote to play, although you can still use the Gamepad as a screen (it even has a built-in sensor bar).
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Skyrim (Xbox One)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wait, is there no way around this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived