Traveling with the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Traveling with the Wii U?

User Info: ZeroWolfWriter

ZeroWolfWriter
3 weeks ago#1
Should I, since I move around a lot, take my Wii U with me so I would have more of an array of games to play (Then just my 3DS)? Even if I bring one or two games with it.

Pros and Cons.

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
3 weeks ago#2
Sure. Why not?
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: ZeroWolfWriter

ZeroWolfWriter
3 weeks ago#3
Ben111 posted...
Sure. Why not?

The only real 'reason' why I don't is because I don't have a 'case' for the console and the gamepad. Or does the console, not gamepad, have its own case?
Though I feel bad that I don't play my games since I bought them! (One of which is Breath of the Wild.)

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
3 weeks ago#4
ZeroWolfWriter posted...
The only real 'reason' why I don't is because I don't have a 'case' for the console and the gamepad. Or does the console, not gamepad, have its own case?

It's small enough that you could probably fit it in a laptop bag. You could also stuff it in a backpack or suitcase. I don't think there was an "official" carrying case for the Wii U, but you could always use something else.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Skyrim (Xbox One)

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 weeks ago#5
I take mine whenever I go to a family member’s house as I’m the only one in the family who owns one. I just use a small bag around the size of a laptop bag. It travels well.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#6
Here's a tip, make sure you wrap the gamepad in a towel or something to ensure the screen doesn't get scratched in storage.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
3 weeks ago#7
Gargomon251 posted...
Here's a tip, make sure you wrap the gamepad in a towel or something to ensure the screen doesn't get scratched in storage.

this
or do what i do and buy one of those laptop bags/cases
its a perfect fit and some also have another compartment inside to store games/cables

and for you question TC
are you talking about moving around alot permanently?
or as in, youre always traveling/business trips?
KPop

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#8
kidrobot posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

this
its a perfect fit and some also have another compartment inside to store games/cables

even with a laptop case, I wouldn't trust it without something to protect the exposed screen.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
3 weeks ago#9
Gargomon251 posted...
kidrobot posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

this

even with a laptop case, I wouldn't trust it without something to protect the exposed screen.

well ive been doing it for 3 years now and nothings happened
just depends on the protection level and how he treats his stuff while traveling
KPop

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
3 weeks ago#10
kidrobot posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
kidrobot posted...
Gargomon251 posted...

this

well ive been doing it for 3 years now and nothings happened
just depends on the protection level and how he treats his stuff while traveling

I will be traveling soon and plan on playing in my hotel room. I am going to try bubble wrapping the wii u pad as thaf is my biggest concern.
Dr. Evil: My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Traveling with the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived