Wii U Black Friday deal

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Black Friday deal

User Info: lordbowser85

lordbowser85
3 weeks ago#1
Hey everyone! Just thought I'd share this little deal. For anyone who has never owned a Wii U, or had one and got rid of it, or something happened to it and wanted a new one, well you're in luck. GameStop will be selling new ones in Black Friday for $180! A few games will be on sale as well. The games are Mario Kart 8, Mario Maker, Smash Bros, and Splatoon. Depending on the deal you can get three games for $60 and each indivudual game is worth $30. This is great for someone who just purchased the system and is looking for some games. I own all four and they're great especially Mario Kart and Smash. I recommend playing them with friends and family. They're a blast! I've seen a few people and even had a few friends ask about it who wanted a new one for a great price. I own a Switch, but I still play on my Wii U regulary for a few gems. Hope this helps and if anyone has any questions on purchasing a Wii U or needs help recommend games who is new to the system, please let me know and I'll gladly help! Hope this helps and happy gaming!
Currently playing Nintendo Switch: Super Mario Odyssey, FE Warriors. Waiting for: Resident Evil, Skyrim, and a few others. Bowser rules!

lordbowser85
3 weeks ago#2
Link on deals (on second page): https://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/gamestop/page/2
Currently playing Nintendo Switch: Super Mario Odyssey, FE Warriors. Waiting for: Resident Evil, Skyrim, and a few others. Bowser rules!

User Info: mooocooow02

mooocooow02
3 weeks ago#3
Ill pick one up
Please understand. I don't want the NX to fail I just assume that it will.

User Info: MannyCav

MannyCav
3 weeks ago#4
lordbowser85 posted...
GameStop will be selling new ones in Black Friday for $180!

lordbowser85 posted...
Link on deals (on second page): https://www.blackfriday.fm/adscan/gamestop/page/2

Are you sure they're new WiiUs? That's shown in the black "PRE-OWNED" segment of the ad.
Protest the protests! We need less division, not more.
People sleep peacefully... only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.--Grenier

lordbowser85
3 weeks ago#5
Are they? Cuz one article I read said that they were new, unless it was wrong...but I do see what you are talking about. Lol @ GameSpot article saying they were new...which wouldn't be bad. Still...not a bad deal. Thanks for the heads up!

User Info: ricshos

ricshos
3 weeks ago#6
i feel like $180 is too much if it's preowned...
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Heroes, FIFA 18 (Nintendo Switch)

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
3 weeks ago#7
Those aren't pre owned, they're "refurbished".

Basically, they're new. Nintendo only changed the HDD and bundled a game with it.

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
3 weeks ago#8
Brianst0rm posted...

Basically, they're new. Nintendo only changed the HDD and bundled a game with it.

did gamestop refurbish them or did Nintendo refurbish them?

There's a big difference...
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
steam profile - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077085301/

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
3 weeks ago#9
elsmitty posted...
Brianst0rm posted...

did gamestop refurbish them or did Nintendo refurbish them?

There's a big difference...

Nintendo, most likely.

And TC, you're better off buying it straight from Nintendo's website, it comes with Nintendo Land and Super Mario 3D World.

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
3 weeks ago#10
That's a good deal on the games at
least.
Dr. Evil: My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U Black Friday deal

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived