Wiimote problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wiimote problem

User Info: Kingdom-Judge

Kingdom-Judge
4 weeks ago#1
There's no Wii board anymore so I put this here.

I'm going to replay a Wii game I liked but I'm having trouble with the pointer of my Wiimote. Its movements on the screen are somewhat imprecise I will having trouble with some parts were you need accuracy. I don't know what's the reason. I also can't remember exactly in which position the sensor bar has to be placed. And was there a menu to adjust the sensibility of the Wiimote? I don't remember this. It's been awhile since I played Wii games.
"Dreamlike days are nothing but dreams. Unbelievable truths are nothing but lies." (Three from Drakengard 3)

User Info: sjsiefert

sjsiefert
4 weeks ago#2
There is a setting on the Wii where you can say if the sensor bar is above or below the tv. I had an issue as I mounted my tv since originally buying the Wii. A Wiimote plus might also help.

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
4 weeks ago#3
Try setting the sensor bar above the tv and resyncing your wii mote. The Wiis and Wii Us came with stands to mount above tvs and I am sure you can find one next to nothing online. If you are still having trouble you may just have a bad wii mote. Is it from a third party?
Dr. Evil: My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark.

User Info: Kingdom-Judge

Kingdom-Judge
3 weeks ago#4
It's an original. The red one that came with the red Mario anniversary wii.

I will try a different position first. Maybe that's the reason. I had it in front of my tv. On top might be better. I think I have the stand somewhere.
"Dreamlike days are nothing but dreams. Unbelievable truths are nothing but lies." (Three from Drakengard 3)

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
3 weeks ago#5
Kingdom-Judge posted...
There's no Wii board anymore so I put this here.

I'm going to replay a Wii game I liked but I'm having trouble with the pointer of my Wiimote. Its movements on the screen are somewhat imprecise I will having trouble with some parts were you need accuracy. I don't know what's the reason. I also can't remember exactly in which position the sensor bar has to be placed. And was there a menu to adjust the sensibility of the Wiimote? I don't remember this. It's been awhile since I played Wii games.

The Wii board is located here: https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/930752-nintendo-wii
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wiimote problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived