Now that the hype is gone...how do you REALLY feel about Xenoblade Chronicles X?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Now that the hype is gone...how do you REALLY feel about Xenoblade Chronicles X?

User Info: AuthorNumber2

AuthorNumber2
4 weeks ago#21
A game with neat visuals (for environment at least), a good OST, and giant robots. Now if only the cast and story had a bit more polish...

User Info: MajinSoulx

MajinSoulx
4 weeks ago#22
Story and characters were a huge step down from XC on Wii. However, the gameplay more than makes up for this. It's also one of the few games that make great use of the gamepad. Imo, it's open world has yet to be matched. It has a real habitat that shares similarites with the Monster Hunter series and exploring with a Skell felt just amazing. The only game that comes close to this is Horizon Zero Dawn (but that one has no Skells :P). The visuals are also gorgeous, especially when you consider it ran on the WiiU. It also has some amazing soundtracks like this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDbh3lLi1ZY

All in all, a fantastic game.
PSN: UtoKid
opinions =|= facts

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 weeks ago#23
I tried it, and I didn't like it. That's why I'm not on the XCX board (hint).
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: Nintendo_Switch

Nintendo_Switch
3 weeks ago#24
I still like it. Granted, I never got around to beating it since I'm not really interested in going all-out on the side-quests and the final bosses are challenging if you haven't played long enough to have your characters/skells up to speed (and I ultimately decided that the story wasn't interesting enough to push myself into getting everything up to speed), but exploration was fun and the different classes were nice to play around with.

User Info: aliashubbatch

aliashubbatch
3 weeks ago#25
Looks boring, much like its previous title was and upcoming title will likely be.

User Info: Chemazan

Chemazan
3 weeks ago#26
Indifference

User Info: LordJackal

LordJackal
3 weeks ago#27
I absolutely loved it. Honestly, there's little besides nitpicky issues that I would change about the game.
I mean, how much more black could it be? The answer is none. None more black.

User Info: snake_5036

snake_5036
3 weeks ago#28
Loved it because I enjoy gameplay more than story, characters, etc. Can totally see why people would be disappointed in, or even dislike, it.
You felt your sins weighing down on your neck.

User Info: vanille987

vanille987
3 weeks ago#29
snake_5036 posted...
Loved it because I enjoy gameplay more than story, characters, etc. Can totally see why people would be disappointed in, or even dislike, it.

Same, but imo characters in X are really good, but severly underdeveloped, affinty missions help but still...
And imo, side Quests story’s and world building is way above the first xenoblade.

User Info: papery0shi2

papery0shi2
3 weeks ago#30
I was expecting Xenoblade 2, so it was my fault that i was slightly disappointed by it. But it was an overall good experience. 8.5/10 if i were to rate it.
Brawl FC- 3780- 8691-5039- Mist [( Mains- Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, Squirtle, Mario)]
Pokemon FC- 1547-9508-2200
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Now that the hype is gone...how do you REALLY feel about Xenoblade Chronicles X?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived