Do you think we will get Castlevania Rondo of Blood on Wii U VC?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think we will get Castlevania Rondo of Blood on Wii U VC?

User Info: Bass_X0

Bass_X0
3 weeks ago#1
Since the focus is on TurboGrafx games right now?
"Well, it's not a bad game. It's made by Capcom, so how could it?" ~ AVGN

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
3 weeks ago#2
Maybe. Nintendo is still making money off the U. So it's a possibility.
When you get called a Pony, Xbot, and Nintendrone in a single day. Your a true gamer.

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
3 weeks ago#3
Unless Konami restarts Virtual Console releases at home, Japan doesn't have it, so I doubt we will.

Every TurboGrafx-16 release we've gotten on the Wii U was released prior on the Japanese Virtual Console.

User Info: Littlefoot

Littlefoot
3 weeks ago#4
We’ll have to wait and see. It’d be great if they did given that the Wii shop is sadly shutting down in a little over a years worth of time.
Rest in peace, beloved Wii Shop Channel.

User Info: Zero_Maniac

Zero_Maniac
3 weeks ago#5
Littlefoot posted...
We’ll have to wait and see. It’d be great if they did given that the Wii shop is sadly shutting down in a little over a years worth of time.

Well, better get it on the Wii while you can. Alternatively, you can get a PSP and buy DXC.
"Remember kid, there's heroes and there's legends. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die. Follow your heart kid, and you'll never go wrong."

User Info: Lhunthangion

Lhunthangion
3 weeks ago#6
I hope it does come to the Wii U VC. I encourage everyone to download it off of the Wii-Shop however while you can just as a precaution.
I AM ERROR.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Do you think we will get Castlevania Rondo of Blood on Wii U VC?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived