Lego Dimensions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lego Dimensions

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
4 weeks ago#1
The game specific board isn't too active anymore, so I figured I'd have better luck here.

Considering buying this just for all of the classic Midway/Williams/Atari Games arcade classics that got added a couple of years ago, and potentially might pick up the Wii U version.

How much storage space will it take (I'll be buying the Midway Arcade level pack and the Portal 2 pack that's necessary to unlock Klax, if that helps gauge the storage requirements I'll be facing)?

Can I play the arcade classics with my Wii arcade stick? It's a Classic Controller, but I only see mention of Wii U Pro Controller and Wiimote/nunchuk support. And can I use my Wii U gamepad for offscreen play in the arcade games?

Lastly, is the display for the arcade games fixed? This old thread makes it sound like the year 2 update inadvertently broke some content, including the arcade classics. So that makes it rather pointless for me to buy the Wii U version if it's still broke, since I'm only likely going to play enough of the base game to unlock the arcade games that I want.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/144673-lego-dimensions/74679664

If anyone can help answer even just some of these, it's much appreciated. Thanks :)

User Info: Atariboy1982

Atariboy1982
3 weeks ago#2
Ended up buying this for the Wii U, since I'd have to drive 70 miles to get it for the 360 or PS3.

I hope at the very least that the issues in that link about graphical problems in the arcade classics, has been fixed for the Wii U. Guess I'll be finding out first hand.

Now, all I need is to buy the Midway Arcade level pack.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Lego Dimensions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived