How to get good graphics for Wii games when playing on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How to get good graphics for Wii games when playing on the Wii U?

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#31
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
Rockies posted...
Is this guy Donald Trump or something lmao wtf

Just a quick question: Why are you talking to me in the third person; I'm sitting right here...

Since you turned tail and completely fled the topic (like the big courageous tough guy that you are), let me answer the question for you.

You're speaking to me in the third person because you're waiting for someone else to back up your little trolling escapade, since you don't know how to properly socialize with another person with them directly...
Injustice #1 Rank/Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER (twitch.tv/iiice_cold)

User Info: Rockies

Rockies
1 month ago#32
You've got issues

User Info: rpeopler

rpeopler
1 month ago#33
This guy clearly has some disorder. He can't comprehend the idea that such an issue can't be resolved and refuses to step off his adamant pedestal.

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#34
So I'm not going to continue to respond to trolls or engage them in any way... This websites message board has one of the worst reputations in gaming around the world, and it's pretty clear that people (hiding behind their computers all day cannot properly socialize (in some cases), so they result to passive aggressive behavior in an effort to subtlety provoke and/or insult other users -- which is generally identified as trolling... And I'm sure it's a surprise to folks that Gamefaqs.com is completely infested with passive aggressive trolls.

Anywho... The answer to this threads question, after speaking to a gaming expert (found very far away from this website, by the way) is that you can get the Wii U to express the original Nintendo Wii's graphics (when playing Wii games) by using the component cables for the U, then switching the in-console settings to 480p. And that's that...
Injustice #1 Rank/Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER (twitch.tv/iiice_cold)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How to get good graphics for Wii games when playing on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived