Easiest way to sell a tablet?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Easiest way to sell a tablet?

User Info: Skyborgman

Skyborgman
1 month ago#1
My Wii U was stolen, but the burglars clearly didn't know what they were doing, so I still have the tablet. Is eBay the best way to unload this thing? More concerned with ease of sale than maximizing price, but Gamestop wont take it. Thoughts?

User Info: este914

este914
1 month ago#2
Yea probably eBay... set a buy now price of like $50 and it'll sell.

-

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#3
It's not a tablet.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: SavageGlum100

SavageGlum100
1 month ago#4
Skyborgman posted...
My Wii U was stolen, but the burglars clearly didn't know what they were doing, so I still have the tablet. Is eBay the best way to unload this thing? More concerned with ease of sale than maximizing price, but Gamestop wont take it. Thoughts?

This happened to a friend of mine, but in reverse.... thieves took the Wii U gamepad (the tablet) and his three Wii U games but NOT the system. LMAO. Go figure. Anyway, ebay is the best place to sell the Wii U gamepad (and call it that on ebay, do NOT call it a tablet or else most buyers will not take you seriously). Check sold listings on ebay to see how much people are paying for it this month (it changes).

User Info: SavageGlum100

SavageGlum100
1 month ago#5
este914 posted...
Yea probably eBay... set a buy now price of like $50 and it'll sell.

$50 is very cheap (especially if the Wii U gamepad is in good condition with no problems). I'd buy that in a second (and so will everyone else).
However, about $75 for a good condition Wii U gamepad is about right. Granted, I've seen some sell for about $100 (but they don't sell very fast).

User Info: Lapatik

Lapatik
1 month ago#6
Start at 100$ at least. It will sell easily.

User Info: Skyborgman

Skyborgman
1 month ago#7
Thanks for all the input. I listed it on eBay for $100

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
1 month ago#8
SavageGlum100 posted...
thieves took the Wii U gamepad (the tablet) and his three Wii U games but NOT the system.

At least this one checks out.
Thieves probably broke their gamepad and needed a new one lol
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
1 month ago#9
jimi_dini posted...
SavageGlum100 posted...
thieves took the Wii U gamepad (the tablet) and his three Wii U games but NOT the system.

At least this one checks out.
Thieves probably broke their gamepad and needed a new one lol

@jimi_dini
It would be funny as hell if it's the SAME thieves who stole the TC's Wii U system but left his Wii U gamepad (tablet) behind, noticed later that night they forgot the gamepad, and then decided to rob the other guy's place and took his gamepad with the three games. LOL. Granted, I also hope they f***ed up and accidently rear ended a cop car and the cop found drugs in their car and arrested all of them.... that would be sweet.
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Easiest way to sell a tablet?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived