Rate This Game? Star Fox Zero

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate This Game? Star Fox Zero

User Info: Braev

Braev
1 month ago#21
4. It's fun at times, but very underwhelming and the controls just aren't enjoyable to use.
There's a mystery to be uncovered here, that's for sure. And I get the feeling the truth is beyond my wildest imagination.

User Info: red_car

red_car
1 month ago#22
Gargomon251 posted...
red_car posted...
Voting and moving on is pointless and gives you no information, as I already said.

Voting is definitely information. It's not a discussion, but it's information.

It's information that's already widely available. Redundant, useless information.

The problem is that you're whining about such incredibly minor things. All I'm doing is trying to help keep this board alive by adding discussions and ratings. You'd have to live in a very small world in order for these polls to make you upset. There are much bigger issues going on out there.

These topics/polls give people an opportunity to talk about the games. That's different than just reading reviews.
-----
(message deleted)

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
1 month ago#24
6 to 7. I went with a 6, since 6.5 isn't an option.

There's some fun to be had, but the motion controls and two-screen stuff drag down the experience, not enhance it.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#25
Gargomon251 posted...
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
the motion controls are literally horrific

I don't know what game you're playing, but even if that was true, I was pretty sure you couldn't turn them off completely.

red_car posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
why do you keep making polls when there's already an entire section of this website devoted to reviews, nevermind countless other websites...

Because it's fun? Try it sometime.

There's nothing fun about asking a "question" that has already been answered thousands of times.

If you are having either psychological and/or reading comprehension challenges, I would recommend that you re-read my entire post, instead of quoting it partially and out of context in order to respond to it in an insane and completely incoherent fashion. Thank you for the comment...

Also: The TC is perfectly welcome to post threads like this... It's really not necessary to go around constantly harassing him in nearly every one of your posts for simply asking what somebody else's view of the game is... Do people like you on this website have absolutely any social skills in any way whatsoever? Honest question...
Injustice #1 Rank/Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER (twitch.tv/iiice_cold)

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#26
red_car posted...
Gargomon251 posted...
red_car posted...
Voting and moving on is pointless and gives you no information, as I already said.

Voting is definitely information. It's not a discussion, but it's information.

It's information that's already widely available. Redundant, useless information.

The problem is that you're whining about such incredibly minor things. All I'm doing is trying to help keep this board alive by adding discussions and ratings. You'd have to live in a very small world in order for these polls to make you upset. There are much bigger issues going on out there.

These topics/polls give people an opportunity to talk about the games. That's different than just reading reviews.

It's not whining, it's not minor, and as I told you before, the poll has no need to exist and actually DETRACTS from the potential conversation.
I'm sick of off topic threads and abusive mods.
u/Gargomon251

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
1 month ago#27
It's impossible for me to talk about this game without my severe aversion to reboots throwing away old lore kicking in.

User Info: Clandestiny8

Clandestiny8
1 month ago#28
7/10, but not because of the controls. For the lack of levels/ alternate paths. In 64, whether you got a "Complete" or "Accomplished" changed what level you went to, which was cool. Only once in this game does it make for a difference (The one that can lead to Fortuna). Also, a bunch of the "alternate path" stuff are just short boss battles (eg. fighting Star Wolf). More full-scaled levels would've been nice. Another gripe I have is that there aren't enough On-rail parts.

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
1 month ago#29
7/10 for reasons LittleFoot pretty much covered. Aside from the motion controls, I honestly don't know what the fans were expecting. I mean, they wanted a successor to 64 and Zero (for the most part) provided that.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
1 month ago#30
'The fans' are not some monolithic hive mind. I thought Assault was going in the right direction; it just needed better quality for the other elements.

Throwing out the series' developing lore for some reboot most definitely wasn't what I was hoping to see.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Rate This Game? Star Fox Zero

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived