The Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2 ends here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2 ends here

User Info: ChestnutLover

ChestnutLover
1 month ago#1
https://www.polygon.com/2017/12/7/16750044/bayonetta-nintendo-switch-date-trailer-tga-2017
<3(.)(.)<3

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 month ago#2
Nintendo really needs to move on from Wii U and move forward instead of continuing to fund a failed third party.

Odyssey was supposed to usher in a new golden age, dammit.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
1 month ago#3
It's still a Nintendo exclusive so quit b****ing

User Info: snake_5036

snake_5036
1 month ago#4
Good. The more people that get to play Bayo 2, the better.
You felt your sins weighing down on your neck.

User Info: Grandpriest

Grandpriest
1 month ago#5
I'm *sooo* happy I paid for a system that gave me a the beta version of all the Switch games.

Such great customer loyalty, Nintendo. You sure know how to treat those who supported your Wii U!

/massivesarcasm
Proud member of Kyogre's Cascade!
3DS Friend Code: 1289 - 8224 - 6663

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
1 month ago#6
Grandpriest posted...
I'm *sooo* happy I paid for a system that gave me a the beta version of all the Switch games.

Such great customer loyalty, Nintendo. You sure know how to treat those who supported your Wii U!

/massivesarcasm

You got to play Bayo 2 already. You got what you paid for. What's the problem with other people getting to play it for the Switch now?
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: yosheta

yosheta
1 month ago#7
Think the problem is the poster doesn't like the additional features.

Majority of ports boasts some sort of additional feature.

If the port of Bayo 2 was to include anything, like additional story elements and more areas to explore/play, then yeah, I'd be miffed too.

...But as it stands, Bayo 2 port shows no signs of having that. Just additional features that Wii-U owners won't be missing too much on.
Dohoho

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
1 month ago#8
yosheta posted...
Think the problem is the poster doesn't like the additional features.

Majority of ports boasts some sort of additional feature.

If the port of Bayo 2 was to include anything, like additional story elements and more areas to explore/play, then yeah, I'd be miffed too.

...But as it stands, Bayo 2 port shows no signs of having that. Just additional features that Wii-U owners won't be missing too much on.

Yeah, that is exactly what gets on my nerves. The whole "definitive edition" BS if you will.

Do I care that they're ported? Nah!

I am annoyed that games have been ported that were given features (Pokken's new fighters & MK8's new stuff) WITHOUT giving us the option via update; or even as DLC for that matter. That's frustrating because now I feel like I need to snag those versions to have the complete game.
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: yosheta

yosheta
1 month ago#9
See, I have a beef with MK8 and Pokken for exactly that.

Those aren't features.

Those are straight up game changing content that makes the previous version of the game outdated. That right there is what I don't want to see in a port. It straight up disrespects the previous owners who bought the game prior.
Dohoho

User Info: Evieholly13

Evieholly13
1 month ago#10
TheRushDawg posted...
Grandpriest posted...

/massivesarcasm

You got to play Bayo 2 already. You got what you paid for. What's the problem with other people getting to play it for the Switch now?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2 ends here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived