Bayonetta 2 Wii U Keep or sell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bayonetta 2 Wii U Keep or sell

User Info: kryptonsson

kryptonsson
1 month ago#1
I have had Bayonetta 2 w Bayonetta 1 in my backlog since day one. I got it for like $20 bucks I think on price error. But I have never opened it. I am wondering if I should hang on to it or just trade it in...

Thoughts
Hey Hey PC game erryday

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
1 month ago#2
Keep it. The price structure for the Switch seems a bit odd. It's a good thing, but pure confusion could keep the Wii U release, unique.
lovecraft223

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
1 month ago#3
Also wait if you do sell. A lot selling on ebay, shooting down the price. I'd rather get 30-40 because it's fair price vs because a saturated market.
lovecraft223

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#4
Keep it because it's rare, regardless of the fact it's being re-released on the Switch...
Injustice #1 Rank/Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER (twitch.tv/iiice_cold)

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
1 month ago#5
I wouldn't trust Nintendo actually putting all games onto carts.
Sell digital copies as physical copies. That's the new Nintendo way of doing things.
Oh and add Amiibo support, lock content behind them. Major content. Make let's say 6 Bayonetta amiibos and then lock various content behind them. Also see Samus Returns.

Wii U one will be superior.

IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
Keep it because it's rare

That's also true.
I own 2 European LEs. Really a bugger that I didn't import the Bayonetta 2 art book when it was sold for 3000 Yen. It's now at the very least 17.000 Yen.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

kryptonsson
1 month ago#6
Then I'll keep that Gem that is bayonetta 2 for the wii U
Hey Hey PC game erryday

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
1 month ago#7
Do you own a Switch?

If so, maybe sell the Wii U version and use the money to buy the Switch version.

If not, then absolutely keep! Bayo 1 & 2 are fantastic games.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: bicboi64

bicboi64
1 month ago#8
Keep it, play it, sell it afterwards because you can still get some good value from collectors.

But before any of that, play it, its a great game
Too many games, not enough time

kryptonsson
1 month ago#9
Eh if got bayonetta 1 I can still find 2 for less. Someone offered me 50 for it.
Hey Hey PC game erryday

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
1 month ago#10
Its up to you. If you like the bayo series and own or are gonna buy a Switch, you could wait till they come out, sell it and have all three on one platform.
I'm a chick
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bayonetta 2 Wii U Keep or sell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived