Bayonetta 2 Wii U Keep or sell

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bayonetta 2 Wii U Keep or sell

User Info: FeiBenares

FeiBenares
1 month ago#11
Keep it.
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh

User Info: Sculptor

Sculptor
1 month ago#12
Keep it.

User Info: cyberpik

cyberpik
1 month ago#13
Switch version of Bayo 1 isn't physical.

Just sayin'.

User Info: super_clout

super_clout
1 month ago#14
cyberpik posted...
Switch version of Bayo 1 isn't physical.

Just sayin'.

truth
FC 1891 1184 7059. IGN. Clout

User Info: kryptonsson

kryptonsson
1 month ago#15
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Its up to you. If you like the bayo series and own or are gonna buy a Switch, you could wait till they come out, sell it and have all three on one platform.

I like I guess I'm just hanging on to it hopes that it will be worth money considering that it sealed and what not. I mean two will be on catridge while 1 will be download code. How much could it be worth to anyone sealed and unopened
Hey Hey PC game erryday

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
1 month ago#16
kryptonsson posted...
Lil_Bit83 posted...
Its up to you. If you like the bayo series and own or are gonna buy a Switch, you could wait till they come out, sell it and have all three on one platform.

I like I guess I'm just hanging on to it hopes that it will be worth money considering that it sealed and what not. I mean two will be on catridge while 1 will be download code. How much could it be worth to anyone sealed and unopened

No one knows the future. It takes about a decade to get to the real value, IMO. Could be a lot. It might plateau around 60 bucks. I doubt that, if sealed. 100 dollars+ is plausible, but no guarantee.
lovecraft223

User Info: este914

este914
1 month ago#17
@kryptonsson do U own a Switch?

-

User Info: kryptonsson

kryptonsson
1 month ago#18
este914 posted...
@kryptonsson do U own a Switch?

Yes I do
Hey Hey PC game erryday

User Info: Alphrin

Alphrin
1 month ago#19
I say just keep it. I'm keeping mine. Only reason to switch is if you really want portability, co-op, and the amiibo stuff.

User Info: este914

este914
1 month ago#20
Alphrin posted...
I say just keep it. I'm keeping mine. Only reason to switch is if you really want portability, co-op, and the amiibo stuff.

Basically this then. If you already own it no point in re-buying it. (unless you can get the same $ amount as the Switch version goes for then it doesnt mattter)

-
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Bayonetta 2 Wii U Keep or sell

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived