Tekken Tag 2 currently €7.49 in the Eshop!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Tekken Tag 2 currently €7.49 in the Eshop!

User Info: rentanopon

rentanopon
4 weeks ago#1
Online is completely dead in this game, but it’s still fun enough to mess about in arcade mode and try out all the characters. Don’t pass this up if your in europe.

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
4 weeks ago#2
Thanks for the heads up TC.

Fantastic game! I haven't played it since around April or so, but I recall there still being some players online back then. Definitely not a thriving community, but not 100% dead either.

Either way, there's certainly enough single player content to justify the game at that price.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
4 weeks ago#3
Great price, but if I didn't have the game already I would be put off by the notable storage required (15.6GB).

I'll give the game another spin though, there is plenty of single player stuff to mess around with and I've mostly burned out the joy in hunting for Korok Seeds and haven't had much luck finding a cheap copy of Tekken 3D to play.

(Yeah, agreed on the single-player content being great)
Bring E.X. Troopers (PS3 + 3DS) West! E.D.N 3rd Adventure!
www.capcom-unity.com/capcom_games_discussion/go/thread/view/7341/30030505

User Info: Yadxov

Yadxov
4 weeks ago#4
Great game. Thanks for the heads up. :)

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
4 weeks ago#5
I think this is the best version of the game causal wise, but ps3 or X360 are what they use for tournament for multiple reasons, all being Nintendo's fault

The only thing I don't understand is why didn't they just add all the movies of the past game as DLC ?? idk why was that skipped
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: Littlefoot

Littlefoot
4 weeks ago#6
Already got a physical copy, but thanks for the headsup anyway.
Even a 65-million year old dinosaur can't say no to something fun as gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Tekken Tag 2 currently €7.49 in the Eshop!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived