Gold.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Silver_Thunder

Silver_Thunder
4 years ago#1
Anyone have tips for getting gold for the 3rd stages of "Wall-E and Monsters Inc" as well as the DLC Peter Pan?

Also, any plans for Universe 2 or any more DLC for this one? I have all the DLC up date as of July 2012.

Thanks.
"Must be glorious to have such a happy knack for clarity and concision."

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
4 years ago#2
Silver_Thunder posted...
Anyone have tips for getting gold for the 3rd stages of "Wall-E and Monsters Inc" as well as the DLC Peter Pan?

Also, any plans for Universe 2 or any more DLC for this one? I have all the DLC up date as of July 2012.

Thanks.

Is the dlc worth buying i just got the game and i love it ,the thing reminds me of lego games but way funner.

User Info: Silver_Thunder

Silver_Thunder
4 years ago#3
The extra character packs aren't really worth it unless you're a huge fan. The extra levels are pretty cool, but some are quite short. Even if you buy every piece of DLC like I did, it's still cheaper then a full priced retail game.
"Must be glorious to have such a happy knack for clarity and concision."

User Info: Laylow12

Laylow12
4 years ago#4
Hmm..
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived