changing characters...Please Help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
  3. changing characters...Please Help

User Info: ammes_42

ammes_42
5 years ago#1
How can you change characters in the different areas, ie, train station, forest, or hogwarts? for example, i need to be a dark wizard in hogsmead station to get an item, but I can't figure out how to change into a dark wizard, I am stuck with the trio. Please Help, this is driving me crazy. Thank You

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
5 years ago#2
You need to use the Polyjuice Potion from any of the nearby cauldrons. Keep in mind that you have to complete the first mission of Year 7 to be able to use it.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)

User Info: The-Apostle

The-Apostle
5 years ago#3
And you need a dark wizard. You get Belatrix by beating her in a duel in the last level of the game.
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Oakland Raiders! Record: 12-0 GO PACK GO!
http://www.penthius.info

User Info: Rabid Possum

Rabid Possum
5 years ago#4
Actually, you can get Bellatrix sooner after Deathly Hallows Part 2 level 2. Go use Hermione's bag in front of Hagrid's hut in front of the scarecrow and use the pumpkin to fly up and get Bellatrix (Azkaban).

User Info: Wolfe_CH

Wolfe_CH
5 years ago#5

Once you're back at school with Hermione's Bag, Bellatrix (Azkaban) is certainly an option, but you can also get 3 other Dark Wizards much cheaper.  Hermione's Bag lets you into the Astronomy Tower.  Dolohov and the two Grindelwalds only cost 200,000 studs, where Bella costs 3.75 million.

- Chris

1. Boards
  2. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
  3. changing characters...Please Help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived