Just Made a 94 CAF

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 3
  3. Just Made a 94 CAF

User Info: MOUGATUU

MOUGATUU
5 years ago#1
I played on Ultimate setting and never autoed the training. Simple as that. I skipped most fights to cut down on time. and I tired to never have stats go down. I increased cardio first then ate then speed then footwork. tried to never have training that had negative impact.
PKMN PEARL F/C: 0646 2224 0658
PKMN BLACK F/C: 1635 4457 5638

User Info: Rayn247

Rayn247
5 years ago#2
So... You just played a career's worth of training?? That doesn't sound like much fun.
Lead me not into Temptation... I'll find it myself.

MOUGATUU
5 years ago#3
Well just to prove you can make good CAF. I think a lot of ppl aren't happy that you can make someone good easily. Although it can take a bit of time. Hope it helps some ppl.

User Info: CyhortI82

CyhortI82
5 years ago#4
Now take it online and bathe in the sweet, sweet crying.
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah

User Info: chewbacka1196

chewbacka1196
5 years ago#5
i made one with 93 with one lvl 3 move standing punch move and 6 lvl 2 standing 4 kick move 2 punch move 5 lvl 1 clinch move and 8 sweep or reverse transition move lvl 1 i should had mad sum lvl 2 and one lvl 3 ground move
Chewbacka has looked at this page.

User Info: daveslasher

daveslasher
5 years ago#6
I'm currently near the end of my career, with a 90 overall caf in which i am pretty happy with.
GT MarvelSlasher

User Info: WingedRegent

WingedRegent
5 years ago#7
So, Super CaFs are officially gone?
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82

MOUGATUU
5 years ago#8
I saw guy with 99 but I think he never got new moved or was really good at those mini games. but for most ppl they won't get that high.

User Info: WingedRegent

WingedRegent
5 years ago#9

I saw guy with 99 but I think he never got new moved or was really good at those mini games. but for most ppl they won't get that high.

That's a good sign at least then.
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82

User Info: mulletmann21

mulletmann21
5 years ago#10
My first and only go-round on Career thus far has netted me with a 92 overall and I was playing on the Experienced difficulty.
Currently Playing : UFC Undisputed 3, GoW3, GCI
Thank you so much felis velarum for the Overeem code!!
  1. Boards
  2. UFC Undisputed 3
  3. Just Made a 94 CAF

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived