First caw your making?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. First caw your making?

User Info: MCVJ

MCVJ
5 years ago#1
Sharkboy from TNA... Gimme a shelllll yeahhhhh..
Oh You Didnt Know?

User Info: wwenba

wwenba
5 years ago#2
ummm me of course.. Mr Showtime.. although i might change my name to a call name this year... i dont make real wrestlers, i only download and edit them..
TheMessiahJD posted: Beth Phoniex, I hate to say it but could've probably beat Hogan.Morrison alone could take Ultimate Warrior.

User Info: lunafan

lunafan
5 years ago#3
Me in my Cosplay.

And Luna Vachon.
Oh, why aren't they doing Tomorrow's new dance steps. The way they used to yesterday. And who draws a perfect circle anymore.

User Info: taker420

taker420
5 years ago#4
myself then DDP. Bang!

User Info: VINCESCREWEDWWF

VINCESCREWEDWWF
5 years ago#5
probably my origional caw dylan as soon as i finish him and his alt attires classic, blood conduit, and wwe12 download him he will be awwwwwsome i'm megafishfishmega by the way
---stone cold said lets make a cake booker---

User Info: thejoey6

thejoey6
5 years ago#6
Jay West, the character I portray in the indies. I'll also create the guys I manage, and the guys that we feud with, comes to about a total of 7 or 8 guys. Everything else I'll just download in community creations.

Oh, and my girlfriend will create herself lol
PSN: thejoeyshow
http://www.facebook.com/thejoeyshow

MCVJ
5 years ago#7
^^ Looool I bet her character will be killer.
Oh You Didnt Know?

User Info: thejoey6

thejoey6
5 years ago#8
MCVJ posted...
^^ Looool I bet her character will be killer.

I think she's hot s***. But I would think she was hotter if she looked in real life like she makes herself look in these games ;)
PSN: thejoeyshow
http://www.facebook.com/thejoeyshow

User Info: Iamkirkland

Iamkirkland
5 years ago#9
Macho Man is going to be apart of the N.W.O., and Im making the horseman(my own version). Thats where its at factions groups....Beef!!!
Not changing this until WWE vs. Marvel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCVJ
5 years ago#10
Ahaahah imagine she read that.. You'd be dead. & I'm deffs bringing back the dudley boyz!
Oh You Didnt Know?
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. First caw your making?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived