WWE Universe/Unlocking Demolition

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. WWE Universe/Unlocking Demolition

User Info: sjm316dta

sjm316dta
5 years ago#1
So the Cheats section here says you have to win the Undisputed Tag Titles in Universe to unlock Demolition. Now, I know it's been touched on here, but I want to be absolutely clear on this, so I have two questions.

1. Universe has to create the match-up itself, correct? Meaning, I can't manually set up a tag title match in Universe and expect to unlock Demolition afterward?

2. I've yet to even see a tag title match in my Universe since I started it (which wasn't long ago; I've only just passed Over The Limit in Year 1). Am I going to have to manually make a match/start a feud between the tag champs and another team in the hopes that it leads to a Universe-created title match, or should I just wait and see what Universe does?
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Xbox 360 Live Gamertag: Z10NS0LD13R

User Info: TheJahManCometh

TheJahManCometh
5 years ago#2

1. Universe has to create the match-up itself, correct? Meaning, I can't manually set up a tag title match in Universe and expect to unlock Demolition afterward?

Yes.

2. I've yet to even see a tag title match in my Universe since I started it (which wasn't long ago; I've only just passed Over The Limit in Year 1). Am I going to have to manually make a match/start a feud between the tag champs and another team in the hopes that it leads to a Universe-created title match, or should I just wait and see what Universe does?

No. The match will come by.
I DELETED ALL MY SIGNATURES.

User Info: sjm316dta

sjm316dta
5 years ago#3
Woohoo! Got 'em!
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
Xbox 360 Live Gamertag: Z10NS0LD13R

User Info: The Rob

The Rob
5 years ago#4
You can unlock Demolition on the second match of Uni mode, fyi.
Do you suffer from Swamp Ass? Check out this video for information and treatment options.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCf9M5GsDSs
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '12
  3. WWE Universe/Unlocking Demolition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived