Dropped items: Sell or sacrifice?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Dropped items: Sell or sacrifice?

User Info: Icehound2

Icehound2
4 years ago#1
I have all the DLC armor/weapons. Are these pretty sustainable for the whole game (thus freeing me from the worry of saving them and just sell them) or should I save my items and feed them to Possessed ones?

EDIT: Just entered the Lost Temple and currently using the Angel of Death armor/scythes w/ Mordis. So far I'm combat-oriented, not quite level 10 yet and mostly focused on the left skill tree.
M4A78T-E | AMD Phenom II X4 955 Processor 3.21 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 (4 x 4GB) RAM | GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1024 MB

User Info: midsizelebowski

midsizelebowski
4 years ago#2
A couple rules of thumb I have found, if you're even still playing this:

1) Possessed weapons are the strongest in the game
2) Every weapon quickly becomes obsolete as you level. But possessed weapons stay strong (relative to loot you find) even when they're a few levels below you
3) Sacrificing should always take precedence over selling if you like the effects on a piece of loot and want to pass them on to a possessed weapon
4) I'm not a fan of the time-consuming inventory management they introduced in this game
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders II
  3. Dropped items: Sell or sacrifice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived