How in the LOVE OF ****ING **** do I stop Jehuty from being homocidal????

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Zone of the Enders HD Collection
  3. How in the LOVE OF ****ING **** do I stop Jehuty from being homocidal????

User Info: digitalwill2000

digitalwill2000
2 years ago#1
As far as I'm aware I'm the only person with this problem, no gameplay on youtube or any other thread has complained about this:

I want my SS trophy for the rescue missions however my game AUTOMATICALLY targets BUILDINGS AND ALLIES. It does this AUTOMATICALLY

"ADA: OH hey look spiders LOL IM GONNA BELP THEM AND AUTO TARGET THE BUILDINGS AND ALLIES INSTEAD OF THE SPIDERS RIGHT INFRONT OF THE PLAYER LOLOL THAT MAKES SENSE"

How in the love of mutha ****** ***** do I stop ADA from being homocidal??
Omg it was just a prank guys, rate and comment guys, it was a social experiment bro, like and subscribe for more pranks guys, rate like and subscribe guys.

User Info: NightmareGamma

NightmareGamma
2 years ago#2
honestly, I never S-Ranked those missions either =( I got pretty close once, but it is really hard!

I believe there was one of the sub-weapons that helped me out a lot, but I forgot which one it was >-<' I'm sorry, it is so long since I last played this game =(

Just for general help: Avoid AOE Attacks, like a charged ranged attack, the dash laser attack etc.
I think the 2 most useful subweapons are COMET and WISP
COMET penetrates defense can be shot in rapid succession and slightly homes into enemys. Really nice to take out smaller enemys without causing collateral damage.

Another good weapon is wisp, in order to snatch opponents and bring into your melee range to take them out quickly.

What you should ABSOLUTELY AVOID: Homing Missiles: while it sounds awesome in theory, destroying most small enemys in a bunch in just one shot, it often goes horribly wrong and causes collateral damage! Worse: In the second rescue mission, it actually seems like they also target ally mechs, which makes it SO MUCH HARDER to finish the mission.
Phalanx should also be avoided.

Also remember: You can heal mechs that are about to get destroyed by grabbing them and use R2 to fill them with energy! Very important! And you can snatch them from afar with wisp to take them out of enemy range and heal them.
DRAGONBALL Z: BATTLE OF Z BEGINNERS GUIDE:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/720091-dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z/68467298
  1. Boards
  2. Zone of the Enders HD Collection
  3. How in the LOVE OF ****ING **** do I stop Jehuty from being homocidal????

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived