No Instruction Manual?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3: Pets
  3. No Instruction Manual?

User Info: MessiahKnot

MessiahKnot
5 years ago#1
Hi all,

Just wondering, did you get an instruction manual with your copy? EA have been getting increasingly stingy with manuals, but I was shocked to see this game didn't even have one when I opened up the case. Did I get a bad copy or is it like that for everyone? All my game had inside was the DLC codes and a B&W warranty/kinect booklet. Luckily I'm well versed in Sims 3 gameplay otherwise I would have found its absence doubly annoying.

Thanks ;)

User Info: kekejefferis

kekejefferis
5 years ago#2
Mine didnt come with a manual either just the code leaflet and the b&w leaflet.
Odd that they would have done this really, I know that the game itself pretty much tells you what to do throughout but i'd imagine for a new player that would be frustrating. Having the manual there infront of you with the controls laid out would really benefit them.
Oh well.

User Info: enovak7924

enovak7924
5 years ago#3
A lot of games are doing this now to be 'green'. Either no manual or one or two pages,

The new Batman game had like a one page sheet and told you to go someplace to download the full manual.

They did however still put a 7 or 8 page catalog booklet.
"Oh, God. You know something? I wish one of the voices in your head would just tell you to shut the hell up." - Warren Demontague - 'Greg the Bunny'

User Info: Samus12345

Samus12345
5 years ago#4
EA isn't including paper manuals any more. You have to go into Lessons on the title screen menu to see the "manual".
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3: Pets
  3. No Instruction Manual?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived