multiplayer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. multiplayer

User Info: davidjaffefixit

davidjaffefixit
4 years ago#1
anyone know what online modes this will have

User Info: toledoguy452

toledoguy452
4 years ago#2
4 player co- op, deathmatch, and not sure what else.. Click on the " Videos " tab between " Images" and " My Games "... There ate LOTS of gameplay videos to watch and enjoy..

davidjaffefixit
4 years ago#3
toledoguy452 posted...
4 player co- op, deathmatch, and not sure what else.. Click on the " Videos " tab between " Images" and " My Games "... There ate LOTS of gameplay videos to watch and enjoy..

thanks i play deathmatch sometimes

User Info: ozzmarkk

ozzmarkk
4 years ago#4
Team modes only though... so no regular fun deathmatch. They are enforcing teamplay and removing elements of the map maker for some reason.

davidjaffefixit
4 years ago#5
ozzmarkk posted...
Team modes only though... so no regular fun deathmatch. They are enforcing teamplay and removing elements of the map maker for some reason.

i like team 2, but i got black ops 4 reg deathmatch, but i am getting this 2

User Info: squiggy9996999

squiggy9996999
4 years ago#6
there was a trailer recenty about the multiplayer modes and rally cries to boost your team. they took A LOT from mag, and that was the last FPS game i really loved (everything since then is just CoD clones). the fire mode and team boosts in particular caught my attention.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-8385-Far-Cry-3-Multiplayer-Trailer-Drops-Barrel-Bombs.html
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. multiplayer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived