Can you change clothes or put on armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Can you change clothes or put on armor?

User Info: eratas123

eratas123
4 years ago#1
Jason wears a blue shirt in most gameplay video's, but sometimes I seen him wearing some kind of long sleeved yellow/black suit. Is this just a costume or is it actually practical body armor?

User Info: _Killzor_

_Killzor_
4 years ago#2
Apparently the sleeves are just part of a story mission.
There is body armor in the game that acts as a disposable health boost but it has no effect on your appearance.

eratas123
4 years ago#3
That stinks. I was hoping the suit was an upgrade you got that increases some of your stats. That and it looks way more practical for th jungle than a blue t-shirt.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
4 years ago#4
its an FPS game u will never see what he waers anyway

eratas123
4 years ago#5
I know, I was just commenting that it's more practical considering how much he gets bitten in the arm during the hunting vids

User Info: _Killzor_

_Killzor_
4 years ago#6
But the tattoos on your arm play a large part of the game so they couldn't possibly cover it up.

User Info: Ninja_Gaignun

Ninja_Gaignun
4 years ago#7
In the gameinformer preview they had to steal a uniform to infiltrate one of the islands.
Fun Fact: I can play games with normal, inverted, and South Paw controls.

eratas123
4 years ago#8
On further inspection, it seems like he wears it during the fights in Hoyt's island. I guess a frontal assault makes no sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Can you change clothes or put on armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived