As I'm playing the game..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. As I'm playing the game..

User Info: UnknownWin

UnknownWin
3 years ago#1
I'm afraid of finishing, I don't want it to end.
I do a couple of story quests and some Path of the Hunter missions and all the extra stuff.
Then play a couple of Main Story Missions, Then clear a couple of outposts and hunt animals for large inventory. Then do a couple of Main Story Missions.

I'm planning on getting a Platinum Trophy for this game and I will do every single extra thing that doesn't even require to get the Platinum Trophy.

I freaking love this game, I don't know why the hell I didn't buy it when it came out, I hate ALL the FPS games excluding the BioShock games. Games like BioShock and Far Cry are the only FPS games I have fun with.

Moral of the story, I'm afraid of completing everything in Far Cry 3. I do not want this game to end.

I'm already waiting for a sequel.

User Info: Billysan

Billysan
3 years ago#2
UnknownWin posted...

I freaking love this game, I don't know why the hell I didn't buy it when it came out, I hate ALL the FPS games excluding the BioShock games. Games like BioShock and Far Cry are the only FPS games I have fun with.

Was in the same boat. I was waiting for a solid price drop because I usually dislike First Person games (besides Metroid Prime) and wasn't sure if I could get into it.

But wow it's awesome I feel like I'm kinda playing Metal Gear Solid a lot of the time. Love melee kills and sniping.

The hunting, exploration/scenery and RPG elements are also very well done and make the game even more addicting.
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291

User Info: UnknownWin

UnknownWin
3 years ago#3
Billysan posted...
UnknownWin posted...

Was in the same boat. I was waiting for a solid price drop because I usually dislike First Person games (besides Metroid Prime) and wasn't sure if I could get into it.

But wow it's awesome I feel like I'm kinda playing Metal Gear Solid a lot of the time. Love melee kills and sniping.

The hunting, exploration/scenery and RPG elements are also very well done and make the game even more addicting.

Seriously I never get bored from playing FC3. I change my play style from time to time. Sometimes I play stealthy with the bow and weapons all silenced. And sometimes I use all explosives.

User Info: Dirk_McHardpeck

Dirk_McHardpeck
3 years ago#4
Same here. Far Cry 3 fills the void I tried to fill previously with **** games like BF3 or CoD.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. As I'm playing the game..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived