Is co-op really difficult?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Is co-op really difficult?

User Info: CH3L0_

CH3L0_
4 years ago#1
Those are the only trophies left I have for platinum. Are the missions long? hard? I have the online pass but my internet is soooo slow its not worth it. I have 2 controllers so I was thinking of getting my girl to play a bit since she likes seeing me playing single player but I heard its really hard even on casual. Or I can play myself and use 2 controllers but if they're hard I wont bother.
PSN: CH3L0_

User Info: zooknut

zooknut
4 years ago#2
play with yourself and use 2 controllers

User Info: Reenie42

Reenie42
4 years ago#3
it's not hard on casual, you may die a few times (usually flukey). Hit me up sometime on PSN and I'll do a co-op run with you. TrainerMatt21

User Info: JManGT

JManGT
4 years ago#4
It's harder because its balanced for 4 players and not 2.
But that's a good thing, I'd rather have a game that's too hard than too easy.
Sebastien Loeb
Undefeated World Champion 2004-2012 (WRC Retired)

User Info: ducksfan11222

ducksfan11222
4 years ago#5
As long as you don't have dial-up you should be fine with public matchmaking. It's not that hard to just follow the other players until you complete the chapter.
awoooga

User Info: CH3L0_

CH3L0_
4 years ago#6
ducksfan11222 posted...
As long as you don't have dial-up you should be fine with public matchmaking. It's not that hard to just follow the other players until you complete the chapter.

I use wireless and I get 20% signal strength which is very week. I think I have a long ethernet cord I'll try to find it.
PSN: CH3L0_
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Is co-op really difficult?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived