your 4 guns of choice?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. your 4 guns of choice?

User Info: BHAALER

BHAALER
4 years ago#11
Long-barrell .44 Magnum w/ chrome finish
Silenced MP5 w/ old school paintjob
M-700
RPG-7
"Ignorance is thy companion!"

User Info: Thermador446

Thermador446
4 years ago#12
Handcannon is usually what i travel with. Wildlife usually isn't a problem as long as I have it.

Bow because it's totally Rambo.
*I love having Explosive Arrows pinned to <, It reminds me of Rambo everytime I slowly raise an explosive tipped arrow. This also enables you to easily switch to the bow, but still keep 2 other guns in the quick swap.

Shredder

M-700 Predator
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"

User Info: sparticusjoe

sparticusjoe
4 years ago#13
1. SPAS-12 all day erry day. I've gotten more kills with this gun than all others combined. Night sights attached, orange paintjob. One shot can hit and kill all three men in a jeep patrol, which is just plain fun.
2. Cannon. I like the paintjob, could do without the scope, but it reminds me of my revolver so I keep it.
3. That pump-action grenade launcher 'cause it's fun.
4. That special silenced H&K that you unlock by getting all the radio towers. The 416 with a scope and supressor. Also don't remember the name.

User Info: Kai_Laguna

Kai_Laguna
4 years ago#14
Z93+silencer+high-powered scope+extended mag
Shredder
Flamethrower+extended fuel
GL-94
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. your 4 guns of choice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived