PSN Ultimate edition?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. PSN Ultimate edition?

User Info: auronrenouille

auronrenouille
4 years ago#1
Does this include DLC, including blood dragon? There's so much content floating around that I have to admit that I don't know which is which, and I'm considering getting the new PSN version (I've got PS+) but I can't fully tell if I'm actually getting everything.

To clarify - I'm really only interested in single-player content, I was a little disappointed to find out that the Uncharted 3 ultimate or GOTY or whatnot edition that I bought was actually almost all, if not entirely, multiplayer DLC. Whoops :). So, yeah, single-player only. The $50.99 price point for the bundle looks nice, but it's also new on Amazon for $30 if the DLC isn't worth the price of admission.

I installed a 1 TB hard drive so, on the bright side, space is not really an issue.

Thanks!
- Time is a river, and history repeats.

User Info: James_Upton

James_Upton
4 years ago#2
It's not going to have blood dragon as blood dragon is a spin off stand alone game.
But yeah just get it off amazon. Buy the dlc for $10 you still save $10

User Info: zombiehunting84

zombiehunting84
4 years ago#3
Blood Dragon is NOT dlc and most of the Far Cry 3 dlc is multiplayer items.
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. PSN Ultimate edition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived