Smooth Criminal - Killing peeps

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Smooth Criminal - Killing peeps

User Info: spincr

spincr
3 years ago#1
Does it matter if you kill innocents? I know it says so in the screen, but i wouldn't like to end up stranded alone on the islands:)

I'll rephrase that, any drawbacks to going rogue?
PSN - papapaprika

User Info: Logicmonger

Logicmonger
3 years ago#2
No drawback for killing those Rakyat posers. It's the first thing I do when I take an outpost... grenade the jeep they pull up in. *This Is All Me*

I think the game resets to a checkpoint after killing your 3rd innocent within a certain amount of time. I've had it happen once or twice.

User Info: spincr

spincr
3 years ago#3
Sweet;)
PSN - papapaprika

User Info: bongobreak

bongobreak
3 years ago#4
I've had them turn against me with assault weapons when I've killed a few of them - can't remember how many I killed before this happened, probably quite a few though.

I've even had them turn against me when I've ran a few of them over in a jeep - I mean, they will just stand there in the middle of the road....what do they think is gonna happen?! LOL

It seems that this is only a problem for the immediate locale, and when one travels a little farther, they seem to become friendly once more.

:-)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Smooth Criminal - Killing peeps

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived