I am Aquaman! (infinite air glitch)*mild spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. I am Aquaman! (infinite air glitch)*mild spoilers*

User Info: Vohn_Exel

Vohn_Exel
4 years ago#1
I just completed the mission where you have to get out of the sinking boat. When I went walking along the beach, I noticed that the ocean was see through. What I mean is that I could look at the ocean and not really see the surface if I walked a certain distance. Well, I decided just to walk into the ocean and then I thought "You know, I just got that new skill that lets me hold my breath, let's see just how long that is." About five minutes later I finally just started swimming around. It's been about ten minutes now and I still haven't ran out of air. He's not even struggling for it. I've seen Sea turtles and Stingrays and the silhouettes of sharks on my magical aquatic adventure.
Black FC: 0003 3193 6389/
I have nothing witty to put here

Vohn_Exel
4 years ago#2
LOL got the "Fearless or Stupid" trophy while practicing using my gills.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
4 years ago#3
Friends,

So a glitch. is this one time, or can you recreate it??

There is stuff to find under water, most of it you can find with a normal breath of air.

BUT there is not much room for error.

Good luck.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Now playing: Saints Row 2, Dragons Dogma: DA PSN: DrClaeys | Vica | 125 Mage

Vohn_Exel
4 years ago#4
No I let a shark kill me and when I tried to swim again, I drowned. I think it was because of that level or something.

User Info: Logicmonger

Logicmonger
3 years ago#5
In case you're not aware... when looking at the map, the darker-blue the water, the deeper it is.

Vohn_Exel
3 years ago#6
Thank you, yes I was aware, however I fail to see what it has to do with my experience.

User Info: bonghits81

bonghits81
3 years ago#7
Don't forget to bring a towel.
PSN: Bonghits81

User Info: Locutis13

Locutis13
3 years ago#8
drclaeys posted...
Friends,

So a glitch. is this one time, or can you recreate it??

There is stuff to find under water, most of it you can find with a normal breath of air.

BUT there is not much room for error.

Good luck.

I was able to recreate this glitch after doing the same mission. I'm just sitting at the bottom of the ocean watching the fishies swim! lol.

It's a fun glitch for a few minutes, but it would take forever to collect all of the underwater stuff this way.

What part of Michigan are you from Dr. Darrell?
I believe the appropriate metaphor here involves a river of excrement and a Native American water vessel without any means of propulsion. -Dr. Sheldon Cooper
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. I am Aquaman! (infinite air glitch)*mild spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived