"Side missions"

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. "Side missions"

User Info: TrevorCorey

TrevorCorey
3 years ago#1
Just curious.. Are the side missions just the hunting/racing/killing the general missions? Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance

User Info: Creeping_Dark

Creeping_Dark
3 years ago#2
Yes, those are the side missions.

User Info: TrevorCorey

TrevorCorey
3 years ago#3
Figured, but I saw some with other people and content, so I wondered.

User Info: WebsandWigs

WebsandWigs
3 years ago#4
There are side quests you get from villagers that are different and fun, feel kind of like RPG sidequests

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
3 years ago#5
Friends,

I would love this to be an rpg setting. And with decisions that mattered, like in mass effect.

i would like to put a different game, right down on top of this world. keep this one too, but also add a different game to this world.

some of the hunts are fun. But once you get all the formulas...that show you monsters, and give you no health damage for like a few seconds. you can just about take down anything, with out any worry. That made some stuff to easy. or park a truck close, with a machine gun on the top, so you can run back, hide in there, and use that.

one damn fun game. Thank you.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Got a Xbox a few days ago, Now playing: Tales of Vesperia. . . . . . . . . US Economy lost 24 Billion, Blame the Republicans.

User Info: StogieKilmer

StogieKilmer
3 years ago#6
Don't get me wrong, Blood Dragon was AWESOME... but this game really needed more post finish content.

The multiplayer is OK, I suppose. Both Comp and Coop, but I loved every minute of the singleplayer.
PSN: CaptHanJovi
Cult of the Flash Bang (Alpha Protocol board), Cult of the Flare Gun (Far Cry 3 board)
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. "Side missions"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived