Who was that guy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Who was that guy?

User Info: TheHoneyBadger

TheHoneyBadger
4 years ago#1
ok this is going back to FCI: Predator days. Anyone remember the name of that guy who was really well known for his crazy detailed maps? I know it's a stretch. He was on the boards alllllllll the time and he made some amazing maps in FC2 as well. I would know his name if I saw it again. The map that I remember rhe most he did with an Egyptian theme and a painstakingly accurate Sphinx at the center of it. I downloaded a few of his maps back in the day too, but I have since deleted them. If I recall correctly he hardly actually played, but focused more on making maps instead.
~Look at me, I eat snakes and run backwards~

User Info: Fletcher_Hawkes

Fletcher_Hawkes
4 years ago#2
TheHoneyBadger posted...
ok this is going back to FCI: Predator days. Anyone remember the name of that guy who was really well known for his crazy detailed maps? I know it's a stretch. He was on the boards alllllllll the time and he made some amazing maps in FC2 as well. I would know his name if I saw it again. The map that I remember rhe most he did with an Egyptian theme and a painstakingly accurate Sphinx at the center of it. I downloaded a few of his maps back in the day too, but I have since deleted them. If I recall correctly he hardly actually played, but focused more on making maps instead.

Hurricane Wilky? I think that was his name. If the site is still around, you can check out Genesis Device and they may point you in the right direction

User Info: TheHoneyBadger

TheHoneyBadger
4 years ago#3
no that wasn't it. dang i need to find it. usmovers help me out. i know you have to know who this guy was.
~Look at me, I eat snakes and run backwards~

User Info: xStackedActorx

xStackedActorx
4 years ago#4
I'd ask Usmovers and/or Mastershakez. They both know they're stuff.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I said I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

User Info: drewpot2001

drewpot2001
4 years ago#5
Hurricane Wilky is the only old name I remember also. He had great maps.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Who was that guy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived