Smart Glass

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Smart Glass

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
4 years ago#1
I own the Nexus 7 tablet, and it finally got the Smart Glass app.

While I have no desire to turn my XBox into a Wii U, has anyone applied this app to Far Cry 3? Just wondering if and how it worked, if at all.

At work, which is why I'm asking. Will do a test run tonight, of course.

User Info: Wreck_Chords

Wreck_Chords
4 years ago#2
I don't think all of the features are released yet. I could be wrong, but I thought Smart Glass was still in a preliminary stage and is still mostly only used for navigating menus? No real use yet as far as I know besides a few apps like Netflix.
GamerTag: Sic DieshinZ

Mvsevm_of_Skin
4 years ago#3
Wreck_Chords posted...
I don't think all of the features are released yet. I could be wrong, but I thought Smart Glass was still in a preliminary stage and is still mostly only used for navigating menus? No real use yet as far as I know besides a few apps like Netflix.

Figured as much. Thanks!

User Info: Wreck_Chords

Wreck_Chords
4 years ago#4
Mvsevm_of_Skin posted...
Wreck_Chords posted...

Figured as much. Thanks!

From what I got, next generation consoles is when they're really going to start making good use out of it. But only time shall tell, I guess.
GamerTag: Sic DieshinZ

Mvsevm_of_Skin
4 years ago#5
I just wish that FC3's map was the same as FC2's. I hate the constant Backing to Menu in order to get my bearings.

It was a pipe dream, but I was hoping that the Smart Glass would allow me to access the map. Guess I'll wait for 2013.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. Smart Glass

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived