This game clearly s****.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. This game clearly s****.

User Info: hellslave

hellslave
4 years ago#11
DarkTwoopah posted...
For those who can't decipher sarcasm:

He pokes fun at those who complain about the game not being a copy of CoD, whilst being a shooter. He also states the good points of the game in a perspective of those who bash the game for the aforementioned reason, as if they make the game bad.

You sir, just ruined the whole topic. Thanks.
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.

User Info: Duh_Bad_Guy

Duh_Bad_Guy
4 years ago#12
To hell with his sarcasm. How is this game clearly shirt? I only got a Dumbass hunting guide with my pre order. I want my clear shirt dammit!
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier

User Info: SEA_

SEA_
4 years ago#13
Fre-DOMO posted...
I'm sure most of the board will disagree with you. But I will respect your opinion, albeit they don't make alot of sense to me. You have a good day sir.

dude
Chargers, Padres, Clippers, SDSU

User Info: wrexwrecks

wrexwrecks
4 years ago#14
KhelThuzad posted...
Attachments. As if a truckload of weapons was not enough. Now we need to figure what kind of attachments we need to use. And theres a limit! God only knows why I cant have a scope, a high powered scope, a night vision scope, a reflex sight at the same time on my damn gun.

Dude, that was, like, professional funny or something.
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.

User Info: KhelThuzad

KhelThuzad
4 years ago#15
wrexwrecks posted...
KhelThuzad posted...
Attachments. As if a truckload of weapons was not enough. Now we need to figure what kind of attachments we need to use. And theres a limit! God only knows why I cant have a scope, a high powered scope, a night vision scope, a reflex sight at the same time on my damn gun.

Dude, that was, like, professional funny or something.

Speaking bout attachment, I still haven't figured out why they forgot to add a silencer to an Anti-Material Rifle.
carriers are synonymous with instantaneous-winination - parrot_of_adun
Doesnt work in inferno, the monsters kill you and farm you for gold instead - havok718

User Info: hellslave

hellslave
4 years ago#16
Because theres another .50 cal that does.
In a world built on hope and faith, I am the realistic idea. The dream come crashing down.

User Info: blacklabelice

blacklabelice
4 years ago#17
i ran over to grab my keyboard just to rage at you and wish all kinds of misfortunes upon you. then i got a little ways down

instead i went for the keyboard just to say good job.

User Info: Lansfield

Lansfield
4 years ago#18
this is borderline sad but true and true but sad if you expound further in some points

User Info: sammyyoung

sammyyoung
4 years ago#19
KhelThuzad posted...
For one, I thought I was playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts 2012.

Literally lawled

User Info: BADGERN1PPLES

BADGERN1PPLES
4 years ago#20
Not to mention the monkeys don't even hump footballs. I mean COME ON!!!
Complementary Victory Lift !!!
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 3
  3. This game clearly s****.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived